Gocollate Technologies is a start-up tech company. With a wide-range of enhanced features, Gocollate makes capturing the best and most relevant data easy.
Objective of Position:
In this highly visible role, you will partner with management team to apply rigorous analytical skills, business judgment, and innovative thinking to help define and deliver against strategic priorities. You will be pushed to become a leader with vision and take on ownership for key projects in our growing company. Your projects will span customer insights, go to market, pricing analyses, financial business cases, and strategic planning. You should possess an analytical mind and a love for data, be eager to take on challenging problems, enjoy partnering across the business, and have a desire to make a substantial impact on a dynamic, high-growth technology company.
- A good degree from a reputable university.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Minimum of three years working experience in similar position
- Must be tech savvy
- Must have a sound understanding of, and passion for digital marketing
- Must be an expert in the use of major statistical packages
- Must have excellent customer service skills
- Must have strong leadership attributes.
- Must be well informed in past and current trends operating in a successful business environment.
- Valuable experience in an organisation that deals in data survey and analysis is an advantage
Enterprise Sales Lead Generation
- Prospect, identify, and qualify potential clients via outbound calling
- Utilize a CRM to build & maintain relationships with prospects
- Use Social Media to develop relationships with prospects
- Drive fast lead response time, qualifying potential clients, and managing leads as they flow from marketing to the sales cycle.
- Effectively communicate value propositions across multiple product lines to secure initial meetings with prospects.
- Develop consultative sales presentations to demonstrate our value proposition.
- Cultivate business development skills as needed to negotiate deals, close business, and increase sales.
- Product Training for customers and Enterprise Users
User Acquisition Management
- Grow the usage of our self-service survey platform by individuals and organizations around the world
- Develop and execute marketing optimization strategies with a goal of driving acquisition, lifting conversion rates, increasing engagement and growing revenue
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy including positioning, messaging, pricing, and rollout sequencing
- Drive the creation of product content (e.g. customer case studies, product videos, website copy, blog posts) to articulate the benefits of our products to the world
- Identify target keywords and phrases, and monitor and improve organic traffic and conversion through site and link profile optimization.
- Analyse and report on key performance data (top of funnel to bottom) to marketing team leaders.
- Own measurement and tracking within analytics through definition of goals, tracking events, and conversion triggers.
- Serve as "managing editor" and active contributor for the Gocollate blog; make it world-class and invaluable to customers/prospects, employees, influencers and the press
Platform Performance Analysis
- Capture platform KPIs and analyse trends over time. Perform deep dive analysis into specific KPIs to understand the underlying influences.
- Perform analyses and submit recommendations to improve the revenue opportunities for the business. Track trends within the business vs. the broader market;
- Engage with the platform development team to optimize website, channel performance and customer segmentation;
- Perform ad hoc analysis as required by senior business management;
- Manage marketing reports, including but not limited to paid search, email marketing, and affiliates;
- Manage report and performance by device, making recommendations for site optimization based on KPIs;
- Assist with budgeting for marketing programs on an ongoing basis;
- Responsible for tracking, reporting and analysis of homepage, landing page and creative tests as well as the signing up funnel to optimize online marketing and site merchandising efforts;
- Develop an understanding and/or have knowledge of SEO best practices and its impact on traffic and other metrics.
Product Development Management
- Pitch innovative features and concepts that are designed to improve customer acquisition, engagement and/or monetization.
- Managing the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers.
- Developing and implementing a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to execute.
- Analysing potential partner relationships for the product.
- Develop forms and templates for surveys across different industries
- Conduct market research as it relate to the company potential in the industries
- Conducting in-depth data analyses using traditional and advanced methods
- Designing questionnaires and to ensure the necessary data is captured
- Create and implement methodologies and logistics in conducting clients’ need-based research
- Coordinate with product manager on research design
- Populate potential clients details on our database
- Research on leveraging social media marketing, SEO/SEM, to optimise marketing activities
Method of Application
All eligible candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.