Sales Vacancy at Aldelia Group
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: 23 January, 2017
View Jobs in Sales / Retail
View All Jobs at Aldelia Limited
Aldelia Group - An established retail & wholesales company that specializes in the importation and supply of high quality building materials and construction equipment in Nigeria, is recruiting to fill the below position:
Reports to: Managing Director
- Contribute to the formulation of the Strategic Development Plan, Business Plan and Profit Plan
- Deliver sales and pricing as defined in the budget
- Implement the product and market segment strategy
- Build and maintain rapport with key clients; identifying new opportunities
- Negotiate trading terms with customers which meet volume and pricing goals;
- Keep abreast of market and trade conditions and competitor activity in order to revise and develop strategies to meet changing customer requirements.
- Ensure that technical teams and other parties involved on the client contract understand fully the product development requirements of the customer
- Deal with major complaints, complex claims and other problems.
- Ensure total customer satisfaction level ((quality, technical and delivery time) in his area
- Lay down and manage a decisive and efficient sales and distribution organization, and appoint, manage and develop a well-motivated and efficiently staffed organization
- Engagement on growth initiatives initiated by the Direction.
- Follow the code of ethics and compliance’s rules
Core Competencies and Qualifications
- 7 years’ experience in sales in the local environment.
- Must have previous experience in the sales of decorative sales.
- possess strong technical capabilities in paint and its application
- Should be aggressive, presentable and flexible.
- Should be fluent in English.
- The ideal candidate will have experience selling of decorative paints products to architects or constructions companies: executive experience with companies that supply products such as paint, flooring, plumbing, electricity or other interior or exterior products.
Critical Success Factors:
- Manage Complexity, Communicate & Share Information
- Build Strong Work Relationships
- Plan & Organize
- Solve Problems, Learn Continuously
- Demonstrate Openness & Flexibility
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The applicants will be able to travel and work inside Nigeria and occasionally outside the country.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Aldelia LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Solpia Nigeria Limited
- Retail Sales Associates at Audacious Business Concept Limited
- Customer Care Role at Coscharis Group
- Job Vacancies at Lasol Nigeria Enterprises
- Job Vacancies at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Job Vacancies at Leatherworld Nigeria Limited
- Territorial Sales Executives at Human Edge Limited
- Jobs at Go Windows and Doors