Graduate Customer Service Assurance Officers at a Financial Services Company - Workforce Group
Posted on: 18 January, 2017
Deadline: 19 January, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Group - Our client, an institution in the Financial Services Sector is driven by operational excellence, advanced technology, innovation and professionalism.
Their continuous quest to revamp the service delivery in the financial services in Nigeria has led to the creation of career opportunities for experience operations staff with good customer service skills and business acumen to fill the vacant roles that exist within the institution:
Qualified candidates must meet the following criteria:-
- A minimum of HND Upper credit in any Social Sciences E.g. Economics, Banking and Finance, Business Administration, etc.
- Must have a minimum of two years banking experience in operations
- Must be currently working in any of the following roles: Customer Service, Funds Transfer, Contact Centre, Tellering, Domestic/Banking Operations etc.
- Must not be more than 30years as at the time of this application.
Method of Application
Application closes on Thursday 19th January 2017 and only shortlisted candidates will be invited for assessment on Saturday, 21st January 2017.
Time and venue will be communicated to shortlisted candidates only.
Interested and qualified? Go to Workforce Management Centre career website on www.workforceoutsource.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Relationship Manager - Payroll Lending at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- CitiBank Nigeria Recruiting for Unit Head, Local Corporates
- Compliance Officer at Gruene Capital Limited - Greengates Group Limited
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Head of Digital Channels & Ecosystems at ARM Life Plc
- Latest Vacancies at African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Facility Operations & Maintenance Officer at the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE)
- Head, Treasury and Investment at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc