Adexen is a global Human Ressources Company providing business services in Europe and Africa.
We support companies in all industries in the fields of HR, Legal, Finance, Sales & Marketing, Engineering and Supply chain.
We know how important people are to business. We also think that "People are the future of Africa"
We understand what is needed to match highly skilled professionals with companies operating in Africa at highest standards.
Our consultants are experts in their fields and use the most modern systems and upto date knowledges to support in all HR fields. Our target is to bring wealth of experience to help companie operations to find and retain talents.
Adexen's objective is to provide both our Clients and their employees as well as our candidates excellence in all aspects of our services.
Our client is a leading FMCG / Consumer goods company.
Job Reference: 1181
The Shift engineer will be responsible for following duties:
- Overseeing the shift production process.
- Ensuring that production is cost effective and efficiency is being maintained.
- Ensuring the smooth operation of all the machinery.
- Doing routine, preventive and predictive maintenance of the machine himself.
- Ensuring that products are produced in a timely manner and are produced with quality guideline.
- Ensure proper documentation and reordering of spare parts with company guideline.
- Liaising between Shift Supervisors and report to factory manager.
- Ensuring GMP, GHP, CCP and process parameters to be maintained within the limit.
- Ensuring health and safety guideline are followed.
- Motivating the team member and team to do the right job on time.
- Identifying training needs and ensuring proper training is provided to the team.
- Treat workmen, team member and team with respect and treat others how you would like to be treated yourself.
The candidate must demonstrate the following skills:
- Hand on experience in FFS machine, snacks fryers, extruder, and horizontal flow wrap machine.
- Basic knowledge of maintenance system, TPM, Preventive and predictive maintenance.
- Basic knowledge of interpersonal skills are needed to communicate in both oral and written.
- Should have knowledge of RCA, fault finding, solution of above mentioned machines.
- Decision making skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Basic computer Computer skills is needed
- Time management skills
- Patience and self confidence
- Team player
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.