Hobark International Limited is the parent company of the Hobark group operating in the oil and gas industry. The company was incorporated in 1998, starting as a staffing agency based in Port Harcourt. Currently we have offices in 4 countries with our head office in Lagos. The group offers the following services.
Drilling services are offered through Drillpet in a technical partnership with Schlumberger Nigeria Limited and Gyrodata Inc. The company is specialized in borehole gyroscopic surveying, conventional and advanced directional drilling, measurement while drilling, logging while drilling and well engineering.
Ultiproc offers a one stop shop solution for international procurement and services for a wide range of products; from computers and parts to welding equipment. At Ultiproc we buy, ship and deliver to your doorstep.
Req I D
BSc, Engineering, EPC, Oil & Gas, Operations, Production
- The Marine Superintendent provides expertise in the specialist field of marine engineering and operations to support
- Deepwater District marine activity as required by directives for Marine operations.
- Schedule, plan, prepare, manage and supervise various offshore marine operations, and provide Company Marine
- Representation for marine engineering related equipment; liaising with Line Management and Client Departments as
- Assist with all marine auditing requirements, which includes auditing of a wide range of offshore vessels, such as
- MODU’s and DSV and other specialist vessels, and contractors’ management systems, ensuring full compliance with
- Company Management System
- Monitor the operation and condition of all Deepwater vessels.
- Ensure all operations under job holder’s supervision are conducted safely and within agreed SLA's.
- Provide feedback for Marine Contract Service Quality Meetings.
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Manager of Deepwater Marine regarding Marine Operations and Vessels’
- Ensure the implementation and application of the COMPANY Marine procedures (guidelines on approach to Offshore
- installations, etc.), Company Management System and COMPANY HSE rules by Contractors
- Assist with the development and propose revision of marine procedures in compliance with the Company Management
- Monitor and propose corrective actions to Marine related anomaly reports and vessels action trackers
- Assist contractor Marine operations, procedure analysis and follow up of their application on site
- Participate in the incident investigation and follow-up (implementation of CTA conclusions)
- Conduct inspection of potential and contracted vessels and assessment of the crew
- Inspect on Quarterly basis the boat landings and issue a comprehensive report regarding their conditions.
- Continually monitor the fast crew boat activities with referent Captains of the contractors.
- Conduct OVID inspections for the company
- Ensure Dynamic Positioning follow-up as well as DP audits for the Fleet of the company
- Advise Offshore Installation Managers for the Marines Operations (loading & unloading cargoes, transfer of pax…)
- Provide Marine expertise to all departments offshore (Drilling, Projects and Production) concerning marine related
- Class 1 Master’s certificate (STCW95) for seagoing vessel
- 10 years experience as Chief Officer and Captain on Offshore Vessels (AHTS, PSV, IMR) with Full DPO Certificate
- Hold valid OVID inspector accreditation
- Experience in organisation, planning of personnel transport & logistics
- Proven record of achievement within marine operations.
- Languages: Fluent in spoken and written English.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Hobark International Limited (HIL) career website on jobs.cbizsoft.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.