LYFE is an entrepreneurship pipeline development company registered in Nigeria and the United States. Our platforms and programs help business talents develop and connect with the resources and partnerships needed to succeed. We also offer investors, banks, angels, VCs, incubators etc premium access to these top talents
LYFE is looking for a young, talented, and passionate female Partnerships and Business Development Lead to handle our company’s partnership and business interests. The Partnership and Business Development Lead will be responsible for maintaining and developing existing partnerships, whilst also identifying new organisations to work with. She will take a leading role liaising with partners to develop, deliver and evaluate projects.
The Partnerships and Business Lead will also work alongside other staff responsible for our Lyfecamp programme to ensure strategic planning of the project, funding and timeline effectiveness.
Beyond implementing the company’s plans, we are looking for someone that is highly creative and can add value. She will report directly to the CEO.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Maintain and develop working relationships with existing partner organisations as well as explore opportunities to bring new potential partners to the table.
- Explore new revenue streams and develop business models.
- Develop links with similar organisations working in the same areas.
- Liaise with other staff members/volunteers to strategically manage and deliver Lyfecamp.
- Collaborate with existing and new partners to identify projects for support and work with them to deliver, monitor and evaluate these.
- Plan and set budgets for projects, and oversee efficient allocation and effective use of funds by partners to ensure all activities are carried out within an agreed budget.
- Report on the outcomes and impact of projects internally to assist with programme development and externally to project funders; and be ready to share this information with our supporter base to raise awareness of our work.
- Generally work towards the success of the company.
- Minimum B.Sc./HND in any field.
- Minimum 6 months experience in a similar role.
- A demonstrable understanding of the entrepreneurship landscape in Nigeria.
- Understands business implications of decisions; Displays orientation to profitability;
- Knowledge of market and competition; Experience aligning work with strategic goals.
- Excellent communications and writing skills.
- Multitasking abilities.
- Ability to work independently.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.