Administrative Job Vacancy at Micheal Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 17 January, 2017
Deadline: 31 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a leading provider of Engineering/technical training and Consulting Services, requires for immediate employment qualified personnel to fill the below role
- As an administrator of the Centre, the Training Centre Manager will be responsible for the strategic direction, marketing and management of the Technical Training Center.
- The Training Centre Manager should possess degree or a minimum of eight years working experience with the ability to manage multiple tasks concurrently.
- Job skills critical to success include: general time management; excellent interpersonal skills, analytical and organizational skills; the ability to connect ideas/opportunities and realities; and a strong personal work ethic. Able to work in a team environment, the Training Center Manager must be an excellent communicator (online, on the phone, and public speaking) who can effectively deal with candidate, instructors, and the other staff members.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing the day-to-day operations of the Training Centre Planning, recommending and implementing the Training Centre program
- Guiding the development of fundamental change for the Training Centre to facilitate growth and financial strength
- Developing a written strategic plan for the program (covering finances, operations, marketing, staff development, communications and policy) with annual objectives
- Supervising internal and external communications
- Seeking opportunities to develop new revenue sources
- Developing contacts and partnerships with other organizations and individuals to increase awareness of the Training Center and advocate on its behalf Working with staff and instructors to establish effective Training Center Intern Team
- Developing, implementing and ensuring that both instructors and candidates are seeing both financial success, and positive instructors development
- Communicating with the management to ensure that the program serves the company Skills
Essential Skills and Qualifications
- A graduate Degree in Engineering/Sciences.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- A passion for IT and Technology.
- Proven project administration and management experience.
- Superior analytical and problem solving skills.
- Confident, independent decision making ability.
- Solid writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, planning, and organizational skills.
- Collaborative and team-focused work style.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com with job title as subject.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Opportunities at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Experienced Business Development Personnel at Rossland Consulting Limited
- Financial Controller at Nimbus Resource Solutions
- Executive Drivers at Skyborne Limited
- Web/Media Executive at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Job Openings at Thelightville Consulting
- Job Opportunities at Rutotech International
- Entry-level Front Desk Officers at Bleuapple Consulting