Sales Manager Vacancy at a Large Building Materials Group - WOWJobs
Posted on: 16 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Building / Construction
View All Jobs at WOW Jobs
WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
Our client is a large building materials group in Nigeria, this position is to focus on the Wood Products (MFC & MDF Boards) as well as the Racking and Shelving divisions of the group.
- Understand, prepare and execute market plans for target achievement.
- Identify and prospect potentials businesses in the Furniture industry, Consultants, Financial Institutions, ARchitects, Govt Middle Men, Projects amongst others.
- Expected to build and manage solid commercial relationships at all levels and to manage all sales, margin and profitability.
- Ability to take decisions on critical and urgent matter and provide solutions.
- Expected to build a strong healthy pipeline of prospective opportunities/Leads to Active and regular Business
- Understand their Requirement & Needs.
- Understand Our Competition : Difference in Product, Price & Other offerings
- Maximize Business with each Customer.
- Developing and coordinating with local vendors for cost effective Products to sell.
- 3-7 years of sales experience in Abuja
- MDF and MFC Boards sales experience.
- Strategic / persuasive approach to business development.
- Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WOW JobsSimilar Jobs
- Architectural Design Lead At GOS Projects
- Business Development Manager at Advanced Concrete Technologies Ltd (ACT)
- Jobs at Housessories Limited
- Senior Facility Manager at Willco Management Services
- Digital Marketing Associates at Housessories
- Fresh Jobs at Sujimoto Construction Limited
- Job Vacancies at Alpha Mead Facilities & Management Services (AMFacilities)
- IT Officer at Mabco-Dee Investments Limited