Customer Support Co-ordinators at Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited
Posted on: 16 January, 2017
Deadline: 15 February, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Spectrum Forwarding & Internat
Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics Limited have been practicing Logistics business since year 2004 and was incorporated and registered in Nigeria on the 29th December, 2009 with Corporate Affair Commission.
- Ensure an efficient and effective Customer Support process whilst maximizing sales and profit potential.
- Interface with customers and actively progress orders to ensure stated levels of Customer service are achieved.
- Ensure orders are progressed from enquiry to delivery.
- Support implementation of strategic and operational requirements within the Customer Support Department.
- Ensure compliance with all Health and Safety requirements.
- Ensure compliance with all Quality Management System requirements.
- Provide a proactive and effective interface with Customers, Freight Forwarders, Customs and Excise and all other resources to ensure that customer needs are met where possible and goods are delivered on time.
- Act within the Company as the 'voice of the customer' to ensure that their needs are expressed to all relevant parties.
- Ensure customer accounts are maintained up-to-date with all relevant details required. These include quotations, contracts, sales orders, contact / address details etc.
- Provide to customers all necessary documentation on-time, accurately and in the correct format to maximize the opportunity for winning orders.
- Track all quotations and provide regular summaries of quotations, orders and sales for customer accounts.
- Process, clean and amend sales orders, shipping and export license documentation, including contract acceptance management to ensure that, where possible, both internal and external customer needs are met.
- Liaise with all departments to ensure stated customer service levels are met.
- Control Loan Stock documentation to ensure all customers and sales needs are met where necessary.
- Provide product warranty control to allow cost effective savings where possible.
- Provide Service Centre support to allow development of the Global Support strategy.
- Develop and implement new customer support processes to continually increase effectiveness of the department and increase customer service levels.
- Establish and maintain departmental procedures to ensure maximum quality performance.
- Maintain good general housekeeping - Tidy workplace and prompt handling of paperwork and goods.
- Bachelor Degree in Customer Business Management, Foreign Trade (or relevant field)
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service or fresh graduates with outstanding results will be considered.
- Effective team player with excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate politely, confidently and persuasively with a wide variety of people (internal and external), up to very senior levels.
- Able to undertake all activities in a disciplined and professional manner.
- Prepare for, attend and contribute actively to meetings as required, and take all follow-up actions in agreed timescales.
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Highly self-motivated and the ability to work without supervision.
- Flexible as some out of hours working may be required.
- Experience in a Customer Service related role and the ability to demonstrate competence to successfully carry out the requirements of the role.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications via mail to: info@Spectrumforwarding.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Spectrum Forwarding & International Logistics ...Similar Jobs
- Managing Director at a Logistics and Shipping Organisation - Fosad Consulting
- Account Officers at Daudeen Freight Forwarding Company
- Front-End Web Developers at Max.ng
- Food & Beverage Manager at Kempt Harkulson Nigeria Limited (KHNL)
- Head of IT Development at GMT Nigeria Limited
- Vehicle Maintainance/Operations Manager at Tekra Global Concepts Limited
- Business Development Officers at Southern Infinity Concepts Limited
- Digital Marketing Executives at Max.ng