Group Head, Corporate Sales at Ensure Insurance Plc
Posted on: 16 January, 2017
Deadline: 31 January, 2017
View Jobs in Insurance
View All Jobs at ENSURE Insurance Plc
Ensure Insurance Plc is one of the fastest growing insurance companies in Nigeria. Ensure has bold objective to quadruple our business over the next five years. This is being driven by a dynamic and energetic team. We are looking for an experienced insurance leader to drive our corporate sales. The successful candidate will lead a team of six unit heads across Nigeria, and will be responsible for growing and cementing Ensure's position as the insurer of choice for a number of corporates.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop long-term sales strategy and direction for the company; set specific goals and policies for corporate business.
- Develop “Market Intelligence” activities to actively track and respond to the needs of various customer segments
- Drive revenue generation in the corporate business of the organisation
- Establish formal Sales Management processes
- Determine product mix and target markets for the company
- Develop products, pricing and profitability analysis
- Coaching and mentoring of team members
- Facilitation of training programmes on Sales and other relevant competency areas
- Other roles as may be assigned by the organization
- Preparation of, and effective tracking of budget performance
- The successful candidate must possess a strong combination of sales, business acumen, leadership and strategy breadth with a minimum of 15 years’ experience in Sales and not less than 10 years in insurance industry.
- Hands on experience in managing the Corporate Sales function in a top tier Insurance company.
- Comprehensive experience in creating business development procedures, service standards, operational policies and guidelines
- Proficiency and proven track record of building and sustenance of a corporate business network
- Must have built a high performance team.
- Data analytics
- Sales planning
- Management of executive relationships
Key qualifications and competency requirements
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university
- CIIN Certification (ACIIN)
- Good understanding of financial statement analysis and reporting
- Excellent communication skills (written and oral) Analytical and strategic planning skills
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills
- Good knowledge of financial market and insurance industry
- Thorough knowledge of sales principles, product and service management
- High proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Tools
- Track record of consistently achieving the projected / set targets for the designated regions, SBUs, building dynamic teams, identifying high-yielding services and products in highly competitive, start-up /established companies during the career span.
- Leadership qualities
- Team Builder and Player
- Ability to develop other leaders and managers
Method of Application
All applicants should visit the careers' section of our website at www.ensure.com.ng, register and upload their CVs to be eligible for consideration
Interested and qualified? Go to ENSURE Insurance Plc career website on jobs.lever.co to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about ENSURE Insurance PlcSimilar Jobs
- Head, Alternative Business Channels at Law Union & Rock Insurance Plc
- Manager - Underwriting - (Aviation & Special Risks) at The African Reinsurance Corporation (Africa Re)
- Underwriting Officers at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Underwriting Executives at an Insurance Firm - Fosad Consulting
- Job Openings at an Insurance Firm Via Human Leadership Resources