Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology is a public Tertiary Institution with a vision of becoming a leading centre of excellence in Agriculture and Technological Advancement through the training of youths for innovation, food sufficiency and job creation.
- The Bursar is a Principal Officer and Chief Finance Officer of the College and is responsible to the Provost for the day to day administration and control of financial affairs.
- The ideal candidate must possess a good honours degree in Accounting or related discipline and, in addition, a recognized professional accounting qualification like ACCA, ACA, CPA etc. Possession of a higher degree will be an added advantage.
- The candidate must not be less in rank than Chief Accountant or equivalent and should have a minimum of fifteen (15) years post qualification cognate experience, five (5) of which must be at a senior management position.
Conditions of Service
- The appointment shall be for a period of (4) four years in the first instance and the candidate may on satisfactory performance be reappointed for another period of four (4) years.
Method of Application
Applicants should submit thirty (30) copies of their application, curriculum vitae and credentials. The curriculum vitae should be presented in the order listed here-under.
- Full names of applicant with surname in CAPITAL LETTERS
- Present Employment, Status and Salary
- Marital Status
- Number, Names and Ages of Children
- Name of Spouse
- State of Origin
- Local Government Area
- Current Postal contact address (with phone numbers and e-mail address)
- Permanent Home Address
- Names of Educational Institutions attended with dates
- Academic and Professional qualifications with dates
- Academic and Professional honours and distinctions / commendations with dates
- Working Experience in chronological order with dates
- Research and Publications
- Extra Curriculum Activities
- Date of Availability for Assumption of duty, if appointed
- Any other relevant information
- Names and Addresses of three (3) Referees, at least two (2) of whom should be able to write on the academic and professional competences of the candidate.
All applications are to be addressed and forwarded to:
Oyo State College of Agriculture and Technology,
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.