Procurement Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Posted on: 16 January, 2017
Deadline: 20 January, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers and relevant internal departments.
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Developing an organization’s purchasing strategy from analysis of purchase history;
- Producing reports on purchasing activities
- Ensuring suppliers are aware of the organization’s purchasing policies and procedures
- Attending meetings and trade conferences and to upgrade exposure in the industry.
- A minimum of BSc / HND in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing and Supply or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Officer for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Experience in collating and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of your mail.
- Also state your preferred location in your mail.
- Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contact.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fastizers Food and Confectionery LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Jobs at Toki Mabogunje & Co. (TMC)
- Sales and Marketing Executives at MyFoodWareHouse