Procurement Officer at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Posted on: 16 January, 2017
Deadline: 20 January, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
- Forecasting levels of demand for services and products to meet the business needs and keeping a constant check on stock levels;
- Conducting research to ascertain the best products and suppliers in terms of best value, delivery schedules and quality;
- Liaising between suppliers, manufacturers and relevant internal departments.
- Identifying potential suppliers, visiting existing suppliers, building and maintaining good relationships with them;
- Evaluating bids and making recommendations based on commercial and technical factors;
- Forecasting price trends and their impact on future activities.
- Developing an organization’s purchasing strategy from analysis of purchase history;
- Producing reports on purchasing activities
- Ensuring suppliers are aware of the organization’s purchasing policies and procedures
- Attending meetings and trade conferences and to upgrade exposure in the industry.
- A minimum of BSc / HND in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing and Supply or Business Administration
- Proven working experience as a Procurement Officer for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of sourcing and procurement techniques as well as a dexterity in reading the market
- Talent in negotiations and networking
- Aptitude in decision-making and working with numbers
- Negotiate with external vendors to secure the most advantageous terms
- Experience in collating and analyzing data
- Strong leadership capabilities.
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of your mail.
- Also state your preferred location in your mail.
- Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contact.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fastizers Food and Confectionery LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Head Information Technology (HIT) at Tastee Fried Chicken
- Trained Cake Baker/Decorator at She-Lar Confectioneries/Catering
- Ecommerce and ICT Support Assistant at Laura Foods
- Bakery Manager at Zeo Foods