StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Job Location: Lagos State. (Applicant MUST reside in Lagos).
- Drive the employer to all location within Lagos and (local travel when the need arises).
- Ensure that the vehicles are serviced in time by conducting periodic checks on the service tags
- Ensure that the vehicles are refuelled as and when required.
- Ensure that all the vehicles are clean; Operate vehicles and equipment safely and responsibly, as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned by direct supervisor
- A minimum of SSCE
- A valid Driver’s License, Lagos State Driver’s Institute card and good driving record
- A minimum of three years of work experience (corporate driving)
- Good Knowledge of Lagos route and its environment
- Good understanding of Road Signs and Traffic Laws
- Demonstrate dependability and self-motivation
- Ability to read and write in English
- Maintain high level of personal integrity and reliability
- Ability to Maintain appropriate and professional appearance at all times.
Method of Application
Screening of candidates will take place on Thursday 26th January 2017 between the hours of 8: 30 am – 10: 00 am.
Applicants who meet the above and resides in Lagos and its immediate vicinity should come to: 2nd Floor, ACHILLES Place, 11 Maye Street off Commercial Avenue (behind ozone cinemas) Yaba, Lagos on Thursday 26th January, 2017 with necessary documents. i.e. CV, Drivers License, Lagos State Driver’s Institute card etc
· You can also send your CVs for shortlisting, to us via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale