Recruut - The company provides her range of products/services to the Oil and Gas and various other industries and is in agreement to work with other recognized local manufacturers raw material development, As an innovative company, they are totally committed to quality and improvement on their wide range of products and are also quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange with over 100 (One hundred) employees.
Our client is a foreign financial institution, based in Lagos state, which offers financial services to SMEs and MSMEs. The institution is passionate in improving businesses and assisting customers on low income with loans as well as providing business opportunities and giving a helping hands to entrepreneurs seeking funds via their affordable loan plans. The bank has an exceptional team on ground as well as strong group of international shareholders committed to the improving financial services in the country.
The Accounting officer will be responsible for processing, recording, updating and reconciling fiscal information in compliance with established policies; providing instructions, recommendations and/or accounting support to other personnel; and analyzing expenditures against budget.
- Protect organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Process bills for payment.
- Assist in the timely preparation of financial statements in both Nigerian GAAP and IFRS formats.
- Responsible for the daily posting of financial transactions and also assist the preparation of monthly management accounts and periodic financial statements for the company and its subsidiaries in a timely manner to meet relevant internal and statutory requirements.
- Preparation of monthly bank reconciliation statements and carry out bank and cash runs as may be directed.
- Prepare the details of the fully depreciated assets at the end of the year.
- Update customer accounts with receipt and collections.
- A Bachelor's degree in Accounting.
- ICAN or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
- 2-4 Years of relevant experience.
- Salary range is 80,000 - 120,000
go to method of application »
This position is accountable for the day-to-day HR responsibilities, including creating, implementing and managing programs, policies and procedures, communications, employee/labor relations and other events for all employees for the benefit of the company’s business and culture. Additionally, this position holds responsibility for representing the company in the administration and interpretation of collective bargaining agreements within the division; developing and maintaining working relationships with bargaining unit representatives; and both initiating and leading projects related to labor relations with broad scope and significant impact to the business.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment will be an advantage
- Experience with high volume staffing strongly preferred.
- Partner effectively with employees, managers and corporate contacts to handle general HR demands.
- Must foster and build effective relationships with the union.
- Advise management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Oversee and manage hourly staffing plans (recruiting/retention/turnover performance).
- Ability to investigate employee situations and discern fair and appropriate next steps.
- Create, improve and administer human resource policies and procedures.
- Determine implementation strategies and customization requirements for HR plans, programs, processes, and tools to ensure the plants’ needs are met
- Manage internal communications and act as business partner to plant manager and site leadership team.
- Identify opportunities for continuous improvement through training, programs or necessary initiatives.
- Actively participate in Perlite sites staff and business meetings.
- Oversee benefits administration process including oversight of day-to-day resolution of employee issues.
- Oversee employee leaves of absence and coordination with company benefits.
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources or related field, Masters preferred
- Professionally recognized certification in human resources management
- 5 - 8 years of hands-on HR experience in an industrial environment
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.