Peoplesource Consulting is a team of experienced human resource and business development specialists. Our focus is on increasing the value of your human capital. We believe that your people are your most valuable asset and they are what make your business successful. We work in partnership with you to maximise the competence and commitment of your people: their skills, their experience, their potential and their capacity. Our HR consultancy service also helps human resources functions to best support the ongoing growth and development needs of the organisation, its leaders and people.
Our client is a leading reputable pharmaceutical company, into the manufacturing and marketing of pharmaceuticals, agro, and cosmetics. With a growing presence in all major towns and cities in Nigeria and increase in production, our client is looking to strengthen their production operations with the addition of a Production Pharmacist. We are looking to recruit for our client, an experienced individual with a proven background in the manufacturing and production process, to fulfil this dynamic role. More details below.
Job ID PBPP 01
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Participates in planning and organizing the manufacturing activities of the company.
- Implements Operational manuals, production plans and programs.
- Ensures conformance of manufacturing processes to organizational objectives and policies.
- Checks the availability of adequate raw and packing materials, utilities and machine size parts.
- Executes the weekly and monthly production plans according to the schedule.
- Controls production process and production facilities and ensure that manufacturing activities are in compliance with the requirements of cGMP and all standard yields along production lines are maintained.
- Ensures the general cleanliness and hygienic conditions of the manufacturing areas and production personnel.
- Ensures that all production equipment are maintained in good working order.
- Assists in pilot scale trials of products under development.
- Responsible for all materials issued from warehouse for manufacturing.
- Supervises duties of subordinates, operators and rest of workers and ensures discipline and good working culture among the staff.
- Ensures on the job training of production personnel.
- Ensures production personnel are kitted in relevant PPEs before entering into production area in accordance with relevant SOPs.
- Prepares daily/weekly/monthly production reports indicating relevant KPIs.
- Performs other duties as assigned by the Supervisory Manager.
- Reports to the Head, Plant Operations.
Experience and Qualification
- Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
- Five (5) years production work experience in the pharmaceutical industry. Functional
- knowledge of production lines (tablets, liquids & ointments) is an advantage.
- Must be computer literate.
- Proven experience in training and development of staff to meet set goals.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to multi-task, and change priorities constantly as needed in a fast paced environment.
Any other tasks assigned by your Manager
Method of Application
All interested candidates should send in their CVs and application letters to email@example.com quoting the job title and reference above as subject.