Massive Graduate Temporary Staff Recruitment at KPMG Nigeria
Posted on: 14 January, 2017
Deadline: 24 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at KPMG
We (KPMG-NG) have commenced planning for the 11th edition of the Annual Banking Industry Customer Satisfaction Survey (BICSS), and temporary staff will be required to administer questionnaires at the different locations.
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Benue, Cross River, Delta, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Imo, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto
- Job Field
Administration / Secretarial
Ideal candidates will possess a minimum of BSc/HND; have good communication skills and integrity.
Below are the locations for which candidates are required:
- Port Harcourt
Method of Application
Please forward CVs of interested and qualified candidates on or before Tuesday, 24 January 2017 and indicate the preferred location in the subject of the mail.
Particularly, we encourage CVs from the northern locations. Do not hesitate to reply this mail if you require further clarification.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KPMGSimilar Jobs
- Finance Vacancies at UnoCasa Limited
- Professional Driver at MasterMindsHRSG Consulting
- Senior Business Manager at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Chief Security Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Technical Sales Associates at Afordonz Consulting Limited
- Drivers at Fosad Consulting Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Vacancies at Padoserve Limited