Marketers/Sales Representatives at Raphson Medical and Scientific Laboratories Ltd
Posted on: 13 January, 2017
Deadline: 31 January, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Raphson Medical and Scientific Laboratorie
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Raphson Medical and Scientific Laboratories Ltd is a medical laboratory situated in Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. At Raphson Laboratories, we believe in improving the well-being of people especially in West Africa.
We appreciate that the state of healthcare in Nigeria is below the status which befits the nation. We aim to truly revolutionize the face of the medical industry by equipping all clinics, hospitals, laboratories and health centres across Nigeria with these tested and trusted cutting edge medical laboratory instruments and reagents. Raphson Laboratories has worked consistently at this vision for over 20 years now; it is a tradition.
- Be a Degree Holder
- Have an excellent command of English and excellent communication skills
- Have a neat appearance, warm disposition and be articulate
- Be enthusiastic and willing to learn about the products and market the products
- Be willing to meet and surpass set targets.
- Experience in marketing is an added advantage.
Market the company's products to the target market, engage in market research and analysis and partake in-house training to develop one's skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their curriculum vitae and Cover letter to : firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Raphson Medical and Scientific Laboratories LtdSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at First Cardiology Consultants
- Ambulance Driver at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital
- Driver at Hesspharm Limited
- Medical Laboratory Technicians at Tabitha Medical Center
- Fresh Jobs at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co.
- Nursing Officer/ Midwife at Newgate Medical Service Limited
- Locum Physiotherapist at PhysioconnectNG
- Registered Nurse at Olive Multi-Specialist Hospital