Accounting Job Vacancy at a Reputable Production Company - Workforce Group
Posted on: 13 January, 2017
Deadline: 20 January, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Workforce Management Centre
Workforce Management Centre - Workforce Management Centre Limited is a Management Consulting and Outsourcing Professional Services Firm.
Following its inception in July 2004, Workforce Management Centre Limited (Workforce) has built an enviable reputation as the leading indigenous management and professional services consulting firm in Nigeria. Drawing from its Deep Domain Expertise, in the area of organisational effectiveness and employee performance, the Company is positioned to assist businesses across diverse sectors of the economy in their quest to create sustainable value for their stakeholders.
Our client, is a reputable Production company
Job Type: Contract (6 Months - Renewable)
- H/She will manage the production of management reports and budgets for the organization and assist in financial planning processes.
- H/She will develop strong business partnering relationships with management teams and budget holders.
- Manage and ensure the integrity of the Monthly Management accounts process.
- Assist with the forecasting & annual budgeting process.
- Work with the commercial functions (sales, marketing and supply chain) to ensure they have the necessary information to aid their decision making and provide necessary analysis for: Pricing, Promotions and Innovation projects.
- Manage the integrity and accuracy of the stock management system and balance sheet
- Assist with other ad-hoc tasks within the finance department
- Minimum 3 years financial experience with previous involvement in management accounts, commercial analysis and stock management.
- Strong IT skills essential, in particular Excel and accounting software.
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interrogate and consolidate data from different sources.
- Ability to use initiative and work pro-actively with strong problem solving skills
- ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Highly numerate with strong organizational capability.
- Maintain strong relationships with other teams delivering high levels of customer service.
- Strong team working and project management skills combined with ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
Method of Application
Applicants should kindly forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please indicate the job title as subject of the email.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Workforce Management CentreSimilar Jobs
- Brand Manager at the TGI Group
- Latest Recruitment at Guinness Nigeria Plc
- Admin/ Executive Assistant at Oriki Group
- Job Vacancies at Givanas Cosmetics Nigeria Limited
- Latest Jobs at a Leading FMCG Company - Adexen
- Electrical Engineer at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Officer - Accounts Receivable at Promasidor Nigeria
- Sales Executives at CHI Limited