School Principal at a Leading International Secondary School - Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
Posted on: 13 January, 2017
Deadline: 31 May, 2017
View Jobs in Education / Teaching
View All Jobs at Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc
Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc - Our client, a leading International Secondary School located in Delta State, seeks to fill the below role
- Are you a proven academic leader with a demonstrable track record of launching new academic programmes and partnerships, growing student enrollment and driving innovation and excellence?
- Would the challenges of leading and expanding a unique, vibrant, entrepreneurial school get you motivated and inspired to bring out the best in our students?
- Building on a period of transformational change, a well-established International Secondary School with boarding facilities is seeking a new Principal to formulate, develop and implement the strategies necessary to secure and successfully position the school for the future.
- You will be an inspirational leader with experience of delivering change, with the strategic mind-set to embed excellence in all sectors of the school and develop its reputation as a high quality provider of education.
- Relevant degree from an accredited educational institution.
- Certification in Educational Leadership, or Administration and Supervision will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of ten (10) years’ experience as a Principal of a prominent international school with an excellent performance track record reflected in external examination results (WAEC, IGCSC, SAT, Jnr WAEC, A-Levels, etc.)
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Skill to work with people in an effective manner.
- Knowledge of scheduling and supervision.
- Good Analytical and presentation skills.
- Reports and presentation articulation.
- Guidance and Counseling.
- Good command of oral English language skills and writing ability.
- Excellent communicator who enjoys positive relationships with colleagues, students and parents, and will be comfortable with leading change to benefit all stakeholders.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Abbey Mortgage Bank Plc career website on abbeymortgagebank.com to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Abbey Mortgage Bank PlcSimilar Jobs
- Teaching Vacancies at a Leading Group of Schools
- Apply for a UNICAF Scholarship to study with the University of South Wales, UK
- Lecturers at Dalewares Institute of Technology
- Job Opportunities at Eduwalt Communication (EWC)
- Fresh Vacancies at Teenee Todds Daycare
- Registrar at Lagos State Polytechnic (LASPOTECH)
- Fresh Jobs at Nwafor Orizu College of Education, Nsugbe
- Latest Vacancies at the Kano University of Science and Technology, Wudil