Sales Representatives at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Posted on: 13 January, 2017
Deadline: 3 February, 2017
View Jobs in Food Services
View All Jobs at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited started with its first production of cookies 5 years ago, desiring to cater to its immediate community. This first batch of home-made Fastizers Cookies, produced with less than N1,000, got so much positive feedback it inspired the production of subsequent batches, however still on a small scale from a home-kitchen.
- Job TypeFull Time
2 - 4 years
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Creating demand for the distributors and sub distributors in the allocated territory.
- Selling and redistributing of the company's products in the territory.
- Effective penetration and coverage of the supermarkets, specifies, chain stores, corporate organizations, etc.
- Liaising with the distributors and sub distributors to organize, control and supervise Merchandisers and as well maintain their database.
- Developing sales strategies/plans and achieve performance target.
- Achieving sales target, growth and market share objective within the territory.
- Effective customer relationship management and retention.
- Monitoring, evaluating and supervision of distributors and sub distributors performances in the assigned territory.
- Enhancement of customers' payment and re-ordering of the products.
- Plan the use of resources efficiently and effectively to maximize return on investment.
- Feedback to the management on competitors activities, market situations and customer's complaint.
- B.Sc / HND in Marketing, Business Administration, Social Sciences or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 2-4 years relevant work experience.
- Proven excellence of sales and target meeting skills
- Determination and the drive to work towards targets
- Good customer service and possession of people management skills
- Good attention to details and must be timely
- Flexible and persistent
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their resume to: email@example.com using "SALES" as the subject of the mail.
- Also state your preferred location in your mail.
- Only applicants that meet the above criteria will be contact.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Fastizers Food and Confectionery LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Pastry Chef at Newrest Group
- Sales Executives at Fastizers Food and Confectionery Limited
- Job Vacancies at Myjoy Food Industries Limited
- Jobs at an Industrial Catering and Hospitality Organization - Stresert Services Limited
- Food Production Manager at an Industrial Catering Organisation - Stresert Services Limited