WOWJobs aims to become the partner of choice to organizations for whom getting the right talent from across the globe is critical. Equally it aims to provide right opportunities to job seekers across the globe.
Our approach entails working with clients in the Middle-East and South East Asian, African and European geographies. Our consultants who are experts from a cross section of industries meet with companies looking to expand their talent pool and consult them on the options available. Subsequently our teams that are based out of India locate potential candidates from across Asia, Europe and Africa, screen them and put them across to our local experts. These experts then discuss the options with the clients and help in identifying the right talent.
Our Client is a printing and branding company that produces souvenirs and promotional gifts, a part of one of the largest conglomerates in Nigeria
DEPARTMENT: Printing (Promotionals & Gifts)
- Develop artwork for production as per clients specifications
- Checking the accuracy and viability of the product specification;
- Update and maintain production schedule for each job order
- Maintain order entry discipline and ensure all work entered into production follows the standards and procedures;
- Organize workflow according to workload to meet delivery schedule and to complete assigned jobs;
- Monitoring and maintaining the quality of the order;
- Improving processes and cost-efficiency;
- Managing production staff and trainees;
- Liaising with customer account managers to discuss setbacks in time or processes;
- Safeguards supplies, paper stock, etc and maintains inventory, notifies line manager when supplies are low and places orders with vendors.
- Complying with health and safety standards and workplace legislation;
- Recommending changes and improvements.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 5-7 years’ experience in Print Production and Graphic Design with a minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of print production
- Individual should be well versed in machine and process set-up.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work, set targets and make decisions
- Ability to work accurately and methodically under pressure
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to WOW Jobs career website on www.reqcloud.com to apply