Job Opportunity at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
Posted on: 13 January, 2017
Deadline: 31 January, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View All Jobs at Regent Microfinance Bank Limited
Regent Microfinance Bank Limited is licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) to operate as a Microfinance Bank. Regent Microfinance Bank is focused on Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Traders, Farmers, the underserved and those with a flair for true high returns on investments.
Regent Microfinance Bank is endowed with an active board made up of men and women who have distinguished themselves in banking, insurance, law, the public service and entrepreneurship, and they bring strong competencies to the management of the bank.
We are strategically positioned to provide excellent services to our customers and exceed all service expectations
- To develop and implement controls in order to reduce the credit risk exposure of the bank
- To reduce delinquency rate by dealing with thriving sectors and business segments.
- To increase profitability by growing quality Credit Portfolio.
- To perform periodic monitoring and analyses of portfolio performance
- Conduct periodic field visits and develop prepare impact report.
- Analysis and appraisal of credit requests in accordance with the credit policy.
- Monitor the strict adherence to credit related regulations
- Preparation and rendition of credit risk reports
- Ensures proper documentation of credits by adhering to set documentation standards and procedures
- Define credit approval framework and recommend credit approval limits in line with bank policy.
- Oversee the insurance of all Credit facilities.
- Performs direct supervisory duties of the Credit Risk department
- Encourage the development of products which will drive the Credit activities of the bank.
SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- Credit Administration
- Risk Management
- Credit Analysis and Appraisal
- Financial analysis
- Outstanding communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal abilities
- Strong marketing and public relations skills
- Good team player with excellent leadership traits
- A minimum of Bsc/HND in Economics, Finance or any other relevant discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years banking experience in a similar role.
- Evidence of Microfinance Certification Program
Method of Application
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Regent Microfinance Bank LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Graphic Designer at Ernst & Young
- I.T Support Officer at a Leading Commercial Bank - Workforce Group
- Relationship Manager, Priority at Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria
- Fresh Job Opportunities at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Bureau de Change Manager at Verite Microfinance Bank Limited
- Entry-level Software Developer at Cellulant Nigeria
- Senior/Experienced Executive - Forensic at Deloitte Nigeria
- Marketers at Invictus Group