If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Due to the liberalization and expansion of the Power sector and the need to build technical capacity in a rapidly expanding industry, AETI has extended its professional services, Education, Technical training, Consulting, Power projects, Outsourcing and Recruitment to the power sector. It has accordingly, incorporated AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited to undertake these projects.
- AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited; a foremost engineering consulting company in Nigeria rendering the following services in the power sector.
- Hands-on Power Education and Technical Training
- Power Projects and Consulting Services
- Technical Recruitment and Outsourcing Services
- Procurement and Supply of Power Equipment
- Facilities Management Services to the Power Sector
- AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited has in the last few years rendered the afore mentioned services to the: Generation and Distribution companies in Nigeria. Due to the need for expansion, and necessity to meet the request from our clients, we hereby seek application from suitable candidate to fill the position of a Business Development Manager POWER.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - POWER
The appointee will be directly reporting to the Head Operations and Controls and also work with the Projects Department. He must be a self -managed individual with extensive technical experience in the GENCOs and/or DISCOs. He/she must have a Project management and/or entrepreneurial and business development skills to drive the vision of the company and ensure Marketing efficiency and profitability
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
- Research and identify new business opportunities
- Direct and co-ordinate activities involving sales of the company Products & Services
- Managing and retaining existing clients, and developing new channels of business
- Job involves meeting and exceeding the company set target and increasing the company cliental database
- Confer or consult with other departments head to plan advertising services, to secure information on clients needs and customer specification
- Liaise with potential Customer regarding training, procurement, recruitment, project needs & solutions, other engineering consulting
- Develop appropriate follow-up programs to ensure success of the proposal submitted.
- Generate business mandates from clients.
- Make presentations, and modifications on processes, to guarantee more efficient service delivery for maintaining client relationship
- Any other function as may be directed by management.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- B.Sc/ B.Eng /HND (Electrical /Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Engineering or other related discipline)
- Must possess a Strong team spirit and to relate to other cultures, values and norms.
- Must have contacts in the power generation, distribution company
- Must know some power company’s location and have contacts in some power companies
- Above 5 years experience with Managerial skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight reporting schedule.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
- Integrity and transparent honesty.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and target oriented.
- Ready to Travel
- Multi-tasking capability
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org use the position as the subject title.