Job Vacancy at an Oil and gas Firm - Wilco
Posted on: 13 January, 2017
Deadline: 28 February, 2017
View Jobs in Oil and Gas / Marine
View All Jobs at Willco
Willcoonline - Our client, an Oil and Gas company, seeks to fill the below role
- The Senior Facility will be involved in strategic planning, day-to-day operations and will be responsible for the general upkeep and maintenance of site building and premises.
- The Senior Facility Manager should focus on using best business practices, in the facilities management field, to improve efficiency by reducing operating costs while increasing productivity.
- The position is highly autonomous, requiring functional relationships internally with Operations and Maintenance at all levels of management.
- The Senior Facility manager will manage and lead a team of technical personnel to achieve success.
- Oversee all aspects of site activities, implementation of maintenance schedules and management of technical team to ensure that effective technical works and reduces downtime to the barest minimal
- Plan, schedule and co-ordinate the Repair and Maintenance team to ensure excellent repair and maintenance works to compliment customer satisfaction.
- Develop and submit Monthly Operations site report. Generate weekly Highlights trends for management information and corrective actions.
- Ensure that complete PPE is provided and they are adequately utilized
- Ensure execution and monitoring of all site projects and to ensure that quality, timeliness and the project specifications are been met without any reduction of any sort by the contractors
- Ensure establishment of a routine Proactive and effective preventive maintenance schedule/measures with respect to client specifications onsite
- Proactively interfacing with all stakeholders to align and deliver a FM service that supports and enables value for money business operations and ensures a timely resolution to customer issues.
- Overseeing in house and outsourced resources to deliver an effective preventative maintenance programme and an effective response to the reactive needs of the users of the buildings
- Working with Procurement team to ensure all materials supplied are of a certain minimum standard and meet the requirements for the jobs they are meant for.
- Undertake and implement regular expenditure reviews to ensure the cost effectiveness for services and equipment and wastage is minimized
- Ensure all Company Policies / Procedures and all relevant statutory requirements are consistently complied with at all times
- Ensure the team meets all required Health & Safety standards and carries out relevant checks and inspections as required inspections as required
- Ensure all safety-related activities, which include implementing corporate HSE policies and management systems for technical team members
- Communicate and enforce safe systems of work, ensure that all employees abide by safety rules and regulations. And maintain company's data base on issues
- Oversee site personnel in the development of work site HSE good practices; assist on HSE tasks/projects as required.
Experience & Qualifications
- Minimum Education Qualification: Bachelor's Degree, in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering, Estate Management.
- Must have 6 experience in Facility Management,HSE in Oil and Gas sector
- Time management skills
- Project management skills
- Ability to inspire and mobilise people in a positive and constructive manner.
- Methodical and attentive to detail with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines
- Good use of judgment that relates to the business and communication decisions to core values
- Task Management: Effectiveness in managing timelines, prioritization, service delivery, with close consideration for quality and costs
- People Management: Effectiveness in relating to people including Leadership, Team Management Communication, Influencing and Negotiation skills
- Exceptional inter-personal skills enabling engagement with all levels across all levels of staff members, external organisations, agencies and statutory bodies.
- Creative, pro-active and innovative
- Solid understanding of business needs and importance of customer focus.
- Excellent verbal and writing, presentation and analytical skills.
- Results-driven approach to achieving tasks and objectives.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com using "Senior Facility Manager" as the subject of the mail.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WillcoSimilar Jobs
- Discipline Engineer (Marine) at Petrok Oil And Gas Services Limited
- Job Openings at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- HSE Supervision and Scaffold Services Officer at Amaiden Energy Nigeria Limited
- Asset Integrity Engineer at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Job Vacancies at Hamilton Lloyd and Associates
- Enginners at Hobark International Limited (HIL)
- Marketing and Communications Director at Jagal Group
- Operations Officer at Bloffin General Merchant Limited jobs in Nigeria Bloffin General Merchant Limited