Sales Vacancy at Epson
Posted on: 13 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Epson
Epson is a global imaging and innovation leader that operates at the cutting edge of technology development. We are dedicated to exceeding the vision of customers worldwide through the creation of ground-breaking, high-precision and energy-saving technologies. From printers and 3LCD projectors, to wearable GPS/activity monitors and augmented reality smart glasses, Epson offers an extensive array of award-winning products to customers across the world.
Job number: AFIS00034
Location: NG - Home Office
Contract type: Permanent
- Epson are recruiting for a Consumer Account Manager, as a Consumer Account Manager in the Consumer Sales division of Epson, you will develop and implement the consumer sales plan for designated customers/partners to generate business growth and maximise sales of Epson products. This position has a strong retail focus linked to Consumer Products. We are looking for a seasoned professional with a proven track record of showing growth within South African’s Retail and E-tail marketplace.
- Promote the complete or appropriate Epson range in 1st/2nd tier accounts to increase Epson sales growth.
- Set targets, business objectives and commercial terms for accounts to deliver the financial and non-financial goals on sales growth.
- Identify and qualify new opportunities for growth in the accounts.
- Efficient administration to ensure prompt payments made by channel partners.
- Ensure the timely collection of sales and inventory data to identify key target end users for Epson sales activity.
- Agree and review marketing plans that maximise sales and deliver the Epson strategy.
- Ensure optimal implementation of the generic marketing campaigns within accounts.
- Track ROI of campaigns run in conjunction with channel partners.
Communications and Reporting:
- Input to the forecasting process.
- Collate competitive market place information. Provide structured feedback and review promotional activities with this knowledge.
- Manage daily and weekly activities to meet agreed targets.
- Provide monthly summary of highlights, issues and actions for each account.
- Co-ordinate assistance from other teams to provide resource, as required for the specified accounts.
- Work effectively with the Reseller/End User team to optimise Epson’s sales.
- Ensure that CRM data is received correctly and in required timeframes from all accounts.
- Liaise with European team on management of any pan EMEAR opportunities or target accounts.
Key Skills and Experience:
- Consumer Account Management background preferably within the specialist sector of the channel
- Experience and ideally strong relationship with retail buyers.
- Innovative approach.
- Evidence of academic achievement.
- Selling IT Hardware into Multi-Site Retailers is an advantage.
- Specific experience in managing the relationship with retail buyers.
- Understanding of high street style Retail sales promotions, SPIVS and Broadsheet promotions whilst managing the balance between Retail and regular OPEN CHANNEL resellers.
- Fundamental understanding of the broader Channel is most important.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Epson career website on www.epson.eu to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about EpsonSimilar Jobs
- General Accountant at GZ Industries
- IT Officer at Graceco Nigeria Limited
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Regional Sales Managers at Sona Industrial Gases Limited (SIGL)
- Area Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa
- Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017