Supply Chain Job Vacancy at The Candel Company
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 1 February, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Candel Company
The Candel Company is Nigeria’s leading crop yield advancement and production company. As a result of growth and the need to strengthen our current team, we need exceptional individuals with the right qualifications, mentality, drive and experience to join our team of professionals.
- Direct inbound or outbound logistics operations, such as transportation or warehouse activities, safety performance, or supply chain quality management.
- Implement specific customer requirements, such as internal reporting or customized transportation metrics.
- Maintain reports, process documentation, customer service logs, or training or safety records.
- Negotiate with suppliers or customers to improve supply chain efficiency or sustainability.
- Resolve problems concerning transportation, logistics systems, imports or exports, or customer issues.
- Communicate freight transportation information to customers or suppliers, using transportation management, or electronic freight information systems, to improve efficiency, speed, or quality of transportation services.
- Analyze all aspects of corporate supply chain to determine the most cost-effective or efficient means of transporting products or supplies.
- Ensure carrier compliance with company policies or procedures for product transit or delivery.
- Negotiate transportation rates or services.
Qualifications and Experience
- A minimum of B.Sc degree (Second Class Honors, Upper Division) in the Physical, Social or Management Sciences. An MBA/M.Sc in Supply Chain management/Specialized training in Supply Chain, Transportation or Logistics Management is an advantage.
- A minimum of 3-5 years experience.
- Information gathering and Analysis.
- Sound analysis of problems, and excellent solving skills.
- Proven leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong ethical values.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Candel CompanySimilar Jobs
- General Accountant at GZ Industries
- Territory Sales Manager (TSM) at Perfetti Van Melle Nigeria Limited
- Elevator Technician at JMG Limited
- Warehouse Officer at Erisco Foods Limited
- Regional Sales Managers at Sona Industrial Gases Limited (SIGL)
- Area Sales Manager at Armorsil West Africa
- Procter and Gamble Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017
- Engineering Jobs at Tetra Pak