Social Media Intern at Willco
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 28 February, 2017
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Willco
Willco - We are a leading property servicing company, providing service excellence in integrated facilities management, property management and maintenance solutions via our corporate divisions; WPM & WMS.
- Do you have passion for social media communication and marketing? Do your friends look to you on Facebook and Twitter for the latest trends, ideas, and online memes? Are you someone who is obsessed with social media and is creative and thoughtful when interacting with online communities to build brand equity. Do you love fun related work projects? If you answered yes, then you may be a fit for our current opening.
- We desire an excellent and eloquent communicator with a strong command of English language and ability to write or both internal and external communication. Over all if you are curious, passionate, quick thinking, outgoing, and not afraid to think outside the box apply today for our intern vacancy and start an exciting journey into shaping your professional career with us.
- Generate and manage social media contents including Instagram, Twitter, Facebook etc daily to build brand equity
- Reply to interactions and comments on social media
- Writing original content for our social media platforms.
- Development of brand awareness and online reputation
- Finding other innovative ways to penetrate the market using social media
- Working cooperatively with key team members
- Must be below 26 years of age
- Bachelor's degree in Communication, Marketing, Business Administration or other related field
- Must be enthusiastic about social media and blog writing
- Must be outgoing, sociable and creative individual with good interpersonal skills
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be goal oriented and have accountability for tasks
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent time management and organisational skills
- Strong computer literacy skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their application and CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about WillcoSimilar Jobs
- Male and Female Accountants at Grace Business School
- IT Executives at Lekki Gardens Estate Limited
- Latest Jobs at Adron Properties and Homes Limited
- Jobs at ToLet.com.ng
- Latest Job Openings at Alexander Nelson
- Job Openings at 360 Degree Habitat Limited
- Purchasing Manager at a Real Estate Firm
- Experienced Manager at Fibre