Accounting Role at John Holt Plc.
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 17 January, 2017
View Jobs in Power / Energy
View All Jobs at John Holt
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
John Holt Plc Company was incorporated on 28 August 1961 in Nigeria as a Limited Liability Company. The Company was listed on the Nigerian Stock Exchange in May 1974. John Holt Plc is a subsidiary of John Holt & Company (Liverpool) Limited, UK. 51.46 per cent of the issued share capital of the Company is owned by John Holt & Company (Liverpool) Limited, UK, while 48.54 per cent is owned by Nigerian Individuals and corporate investors. The principal activities of the Company are the assembly, sale, leasing and servicing of power equipment and the distribution of consumer and other goods.
- The preferred candidate should possess sound knowledge of accounting/finance and control in areas of; Management accounts, published accounts/IFRS, budget, tax, stock, debtor, fixed asset and creditors, accruals and prepayments, Payroll, Bank and Treasury, import procedures, staff and time management, Sun and Vision accounting packages.
- He/she should should be a Chartered Accountant plus first degree, minimum of 10 years experience and ability to work under tight schedule and without supervision.
- The candidate should be willing to work in Lagos/Portharcourt.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about John HoltSimilar Jobs
- Latest Jobs at Greenlight Planet
- Billing Analyst at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC)
- Career Opportunities at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Latest Vacancies at Baker Hughes - General Electric (GE) Nigeria
- Deputy Workshop Manager at Energi Talent Resourcing
- Motor Vehicle Driver at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
- Product Manager at Eaton
- Graduate Talent Acquisition Intern at General Electric (GE) Nigeria