Chief Engineer at a Glass Manufacturing Company - Mindfield Resources
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View Jobs posted same day
Over the years we have invested in building expertise in Search & Selection through training our associates in cutting edge skills as well as making infrastructure investments to build a state of the art "patented" system. We have successfully harnessed the power of social media to make it a process optimizing tool without replacing the human interaction element which is essential to our industry. Our Managing Partner Anjali Samuel is listed number 51 on the top 100 globally connected people on Linkedin she is also one of the five women who are in the top 100. This is also made our organization one of the most "searched for " in the digital world.
Our client specializing in the manufacturing of glass containers is looking to hire a Chief Engineer – Mechanical. You will be responsible to Lead and manage companys mega plant production equipment mechanical maintenance to meet AOP at the most economical operating cost achievable and maintenance of DC and other warehouses mechanically related components meeting set KPI targets within the quality standards and management vision. This is a high-volume facility so a proven track record of reducing engineering downtime is essential. You will be measured on labour, downtime and equipment availability so you must have a keen eye for detail and a strong handle on budget management..
- Lead the actual maintenance functions achieving the targeted Net Efficiency, Filler Downtime, and operational cost.
- Assess, recommend & generate spare parts purchases ensuring that the established inventory level is achieved while maintaining line production quality & equipment reliability & efficiency
- Motivating your shift engineers and developing strong shift leaders, providing a clear talent pipeline
- Mechanical Engineering graduate in production major. A licensed Engineer is an advantage.
- 20+ years experience in the maintenance function of a container glass manufacturing industry
- Knowledge in project management
- Leadership and managerial ability &capability to handle people at all level of responsibility.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on www.pcrecruiter.net to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited
- Food Technologist - Savoury at Givaudan Nigeria
- Production Planning Officer at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Job Vacancies at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- Production Chemist at African Genie Limited
- Latest Recruitment at British American Tobacco
- Logistics Supervisor at SD Human Resources Limited
- Sales Executive (Plastic & Chemical) at Montana Industries Nigeria Limited