Engineering Vacancy at Indepth Consulting Limited
Posted on: 16 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Indepth Consulting Limited - We currently seek to fill the below role
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Manages the development of team by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests when possible.
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors developers and senior developers through formal and informal channels.
- Seeks and participates in personal development opportunities above and beyond training required by us.
- Trains other innovators and clients through both formal and informal training programs.
- Encourages more junior Innovators to take responsibility for their development within the company.
- Challenges fellow innovators to progress toward their professional development goals.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Leads internal teams/task forces.
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
Preferably an Electrical Engineer from an Institute of repute with proven project management skills.
- Must have sound experience in electrical engineering services, LED and solar power projects with approx. 10 years’ experience in execution of electrical turnkey projects.
- The person should be result-oriented, with a focus on business strategies for expanding business, ready to travel, comfortable in dealing with senior company / government personnel and experienced in procurement of materials and subcontracting of works.
Age: Preferably around 40 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Regional Sales Manager at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Jobs at Simeon's Pivot Resources
- Job Openings at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Latest Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Sales Executives / Supervisors at AFM Recruit
- Latest Jobs at Fadac Resources
- Fund Account Officers at Integrated Corporate Services Limited - ICSL
- Confectionery Roles at Simeon's Pivot Resources