Engineering Vacancy at Indepth Consulting Limited
Posted on: 16 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Indepth Consulting Limited - We currently seek to fill the below role
- Challenges others to develop as leaders while serving as a role model.
- Manages the development of team by ensuring that project tasks are in line with each Innovator's career interests when possible.
- Inspires coworkers to attain goals and pursue excellence.
- Identifies opportunities for improvement and makes constructive suggestions for change.
- Manages the process of innovative change effectively.
- Remains on the forefront of emerging industry practices.
- Facilitates effective team interaction.
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
- Effectively utilizes each team member to his/her fullest potential.
- Keeps track of lessons learned and shares those lessons with team members.
- Conducts effective performance evaluations and mentors developers and senior developers through formal and informal channels.
- Seeks and participates in personal development opportunities above and beyond training required by us.
- Trains other innovators and clients through both formal and informal training programs.
- Encourages more junior Innovators to take responsibility for their development within the company.
- Challenges fellow innovators to progress toward their professional development goals.
- Suggests areas for improvement in internal processes along with possible solutions.
- Leads internal teams/task forces.
- Reviews the status reports of team members and addresses issues as appropriate.
- Complies with and helps to enforce standard policies and procedures.
Preferably an Electrical Engineer from an Institute of repute with proven project management skills.
- Must have sound experience in electrical engineering services, LED and solar power projects with approx. 10 years’ experience in execution of electrical turnkey projects.
- The person should be result-oriented, with a focus on business strategies for expanding business, ready to travel, comfortable in dealing with senior company / government personnel and experienced in procurement of materials and subcontracting of works.
Age: Preferably around 40 years.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Send in your application by clicking the Apply button below
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Financial Analysts at EZ37 Solutions
- Job Vacancies at Kimberly Ryan
- Financial Controllers at Career Prime
- Jobs at Alexander George Business Support Solutions (AGBSS)
- Procurement Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Project Engineers at Consultant Collaborative Partnership LLP
- Business Development Executives at Teclab Management Services Limited
- Admin Manager/Executive Assistant at Apata & Ascott Limited