StreSERT is a professional services organisation that offers quality stress-free solutions to corporate organisations. We offer business support and integrated solutions in different areas that ensure business objectives are achieved.
Critically, we evaluate issues as they impact your business, and consequently deploy the appropriate skills and competencies to proffer the needed solutions.
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos.
Oversee the Generator & AC repairs in the organization as well as troubleshoot mechanical issues with other equipments. Responsible for performing routine building maintenance tasks in one or more fields (e.g. Mechanical; Cooling systems; Electrical etc).
- Performs preventive maintenance on uninterrupted power supply systems, generators, and air compressors to maintain system operation and reliability to ensure uninterrupted power and continuous air supply to critical facilities, equipment and systems.
- Repairs and maintains remote standby generator systems.
- Inspects, tests, evaluates, calibrates and updates generator systems and wiring to improve reliability and to assure dependability, safety and compliance.
- Maintaining large diesel generator and alternators.
- Troubleshooting diesel engines, 3-phase generators, and transfer switches as they apply to various equipment and systems when voltage, amperage, cycles and phases show defects.
- Daily routine rounds in the floors for any HVACs work.
- To start and operate the A. H. U(s), pumps and chillers for all floors in the building.
- To carry out preventive and corrective maintenance of the a/c system.
- Cleaning of grills and filters when dirty.
- Continuous checking that system wiring and piping are in good and safe working conditions.
- To ensure that all components in the HVACs system are kept in clean and good working conditions always.
- Inspects buildings and other structures to determine functional systems and detect malfunctions and needed repair making notes and recommendations.
- Other work related duties as assigned from time to time.
Education & Experience Requirements:
Minimum of trade test III; Electrical/Mechanical OND holders may apply.
Minimum of 3 – 4 years experience in Generator/AC facility maintenance.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities Required:
- Ability to read, writes, speaks and understands English fluently.
- Communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to evaluate objectively, fairly, and consistently.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
Net take home is N 48, 000 monthly. Other benefits include HMO, Leave allowance, 13th month salary, monthly pension remittance.
Method of Application
Candidates who meet the above criteria should forward CVs to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ using ‘GEN-AC Technician’ as subject of mail
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.