Louis Valentino Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian company with a world-class trading franchise. Our business involves the retailing of unique building construction finishing materials from Europe.Hence, Louis Valentino Nigeria has five retail outlets in Abuja, Kaduna and Lagos offering varieties of products such as Sanitary Wares, Porcelain and Ceramic Tiles, Security and Panel Doors, Stone Coated Roofing sheets, Wall Papers, Bedroom Sets, Dining Sets e.t.c. Our company is set up to bridge the gap in the supply of quality construction finishing materials to the Nigerian building sub-sector, and today we are a one-stop shop for Home-owners, Builders, Contractors and Estate Development Companies who are desirous of top quality finishing(s) for their building projects. LVNG has imbibed a strong organizational culture to drive and promote its business in a professional manner to meet international best practices. This is reflected in the Vision and Mission Statement of our organization.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers.
- Compare a property with similar properties that have recently sold to determine its competitive market price.
- Appraise property values.
- Advise clients on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- Promote sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- Develop content for sales presentations or other materials.
- Accompany buyers during visits to and inspections of property, advising them on the suitability and value of the homes they are visiting.
- Interview clients to determine what kinds of properties they are seeking.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of Bsc/Hnd
- Must have experience as a marketer
- Must be a go-getter
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal relationship skills.
go to method of application »
- Manage the Kitchen equipment rentals
- Come up with suggestions to enhance the rental’s success
- Source for and negotiate with clients and event planners
- Be in charge of hiring personnel (kitchen support)
- Coordinate all operations
- Lead promotional activities for the event
- Supervise all staff (event coordinators, caterers etc.)
- Approve all aspects before the day of the event
- Ensure event is completed smoothly and step up to resolve any problems that might occur Analyze the event’s success and prepare reports
- Plan event from start to finish according to requirements, target audience and objectives
- Proven experience as event manager
- Skilled in project management
- Knowledge of KPIs and marketing techniques for event management
- Computer savvy; proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding communication and negotiation ability
- Excellent organizational skills
- A knack for problem-solving
- Customer-service orientation
- A team player with leadership skills
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.