Graduate Trainee Recruitment at a Leading Conglomerate - Workforce Group
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: 16 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View Jobs posted same day
Workforce Management Centre - Our client, a leading Conglomerate, is currently seeking applications from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below in its various strategic departments in 2017:
- Age: Not more than 30 years old by 31st January 2017
- NYSC: Must have completed NYSC
- WASC/GCE ‘O’ Level with at least credit in five subjects, including English and Mathematics, at not more than two sittings.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least Second Class Lower or HND with at least a Lower Credit.
- Should have professional certification/qualification (e.g. HSE, ICAN, PMP, CIPM, ACA, ACCA, etc.) in their chosen career
- Preferred Course of Study - Food Science Technology, Microbiology, Industrial Chemistry & Biochemistry, Accounting, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering.
- A Master's in a related course or an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Two (2) years field sales experience in a related discipline in the FMCG industry (For those in Sales).
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: email@example.com The Subject of the mail should be “Graduate Trainee Programme”.
Note: Only qualified candidates who met the requirements would be contacted.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Learning and Development Facilitators/Trainers at Career Prime
- Graduate Analyst/Trainee at HT-Limited
- Jobs at Stern & Kay Consulting Limited
- Accounts/Operations Officer at Bellforte Consulting
- Deloitte Nigeria Graduate Customer Service Representative Recruitment (Hausa Speaking)
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant at Oscar Temple
- Head of Sales at a Holding Company - MasterMindsHRSG Management Consulting
- Consulting Macro-Economist at Genesis Analytics