Vacancy at Institute of Credit Management
Posted on: 26 March, 2013
Deadline: 9 April, 2013
View Jobs in Government
View All Jobs at Institute of Credit Administration
We have a vacancy for a Personal Assistant
An applicant must be female· active and vibrant.
She must be a graduate of HND in Secretarial Administration.
She must be versatile in computer operations (e.g Corel Draw, Pagemaker, Power Point, Excel, Microsoft Word & Photoshop).
Not less than 5 years experience in same capacity.
Must be fluent in English Language (oral & written).
Must have high typing speed - 50-120 WPM.
She must be pleasant looking.
Living place must not be too far from office.
Method of Application
Please send your CV to email@example.com
or submit your CV to 35, King George Road,
3rd Floor Onikan, Lagos Island, Lagos
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Institute of Credit AdministrationSimilar Jobs
- U.S. Embassy Recruiting for Mail Clerk
- British High Commission (BHC) Recruiting for Chevening Scholarships Officer
- Director, Technical Services at The National Sugar Development Council
- Latest Vacancies at The West African Power Pool (WAPP)
- Political Advisor at the British High Commission (BHC)
- Executive Secretary at the Kwara State Health Insurance Agency
- Ongoing Recruitment at The U.S. Embassy
- The Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Recruiting for Consultants - Over 300 Positions