Drivers at Kerildbert Holdings Limited
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 17 January, 2017
View Jobs in Logistics and Transportation
View All Jobs at Kerildbert
Kerildbert Logistics is a supply chain logistics service provider with head office situated in Apapa, Lagos. Building on our competencies in shipping, clearing and freight forwarding, we integrate various services to enable us finance, collect, import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares and finished products in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas.
- We are seeking to recruit a driver for one of its directors. The driver will be expected to provide safe driving support and general administration work.
- He will be reporting to the Head of the Admin department.
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by the Director.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
- Ensure vehicle is kept clean, tidy and in good working condition at all times.
- The Vehicle must be kept secure at all times and it is given regular/day-to-day maintenance checks: battery, oil, brakes e.t. c
- Ensure vehicle repairs are carried out properly.
- Prepare and submit vehicle monitoring report, including records of vehicle operations, maintenance, expenses, mileage, at end of each month.
- Assist the Admin Officer to ensure vehicle insurance and registration is updated according to schedule.
Qualification and Experience
- Sound knowledge of Lagos routes especially the island and Lekki terrains.
- Good communication skills.
- Minimum of 6 years’ experience in driving with good driving record and preferably male.
- Should be well organized and presentable
- Should possess at least SSCE and a Valid Driver’s license .
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about KerildbertSimilar Jobs
- Exciting Marketing Vacancy at Uber
- Logistics Roles at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Jobs at Inland Containers Nigeria Limited
- Sales Career Opportunity at Maersk
- Dispatch Rider at HRLeverage Africa
- Customer Service Manager at a Freight Forwarding and Supply Chain Management Services -Stresert Services Limited
- SEO Associates at a Leading Transport and Logistics Company - AFM Recruit
- Financial Controller - Expatriate at a Leading Logistics Service Provider - Adexen Recruitment Agency