Account & Admin Interns at Dayola Property & Development Company
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 15 January, 2017
View Jobs in Real Estate
View All Jobs at Dayola Property and Development Company
Dayola Property & Development Company was established as a private enterprise in 1999 and was incorporated in 2008. The principal activities of the company include Real Estate Development, Property Trading and Strategic Real Estate Advisory Services. With intent on improving returns on asset employed by investment in real estate sector of emerging markets.
- To provide account and administrative support to the Dayola Property & Development Team (Account, HR & Admin)
- Provide admin support to the Accountant with the monthly production of management accounts
- Assist with general staff queries and monthly reconciliations
- Assist with preparation core expenditure for projects and ensure invoices are properly authorised, coded, recorded on the purchase ledger
- Assist in the collection of vouchers and coding of staff expenses ready for approval and help prepare journals to post to ledger
- Ensure timesheets are filled in on time, chasing up outstanding timesheets and queries.
Office Administration Support
- Maintain central filing and external archive arrangements
- Prepare orders for office consumables.
- Organise couriers as and when required.
- Dealing with incoming/outgoing post.
- Where possible meet and greet visitors in the absence of other staff
- Maintain adequate level of stocks as necessary
- Deal with incoming phone calls
- Keep reception, store room and sofa area tidy and presentable
- Keep up-to-date staff/visitor books and telephone list
- Assist with preparation for meetings; arrange the room, organize refreshments and equipment
- Must have a B.Sc or HND in Accounting.
- Can be a National Youth Service Corps member with little experience or must have just recently completed his/her NYSC.
- Highly organized with strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to interact with level external and internal clients
- Organizational skills with the ability to identify and manage priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work both in a team and independently
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their applications and CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Dayola Property and Development CompanySimilar Jobs
- Fresh Vacancies at Efficacy Construction Company
- Estate Surveyors at Dipo Fakorede & Co.
- Job Vacancies at the 1004 Home Owners and Residents Association (HORA)
- Graduate Marketing Executives at MeritAbode Nigeria Limited
- Female Real Estate Marketers at Crovation Limited
- Female Cleaners at Guaranty Multiservices and Property Konsult Limited
- Project Accountants at StreSERT Services Limited
- Marketers at a Real Estate Firm