Treasury Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 19 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
- Proper understanding of bank reconciliation.
- Understanding of bank facility pricing and interpretation.
- Clear understanding of trade finance /import-related financials, i.e. LC, BFC, LCITF
- Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- B.Sc in Accounting, or in any relevant field.
- At least one year of experience in cash management will be an added advantage
- Self motivated individual with effective organizational skills
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- IT Project Manager at First Point Group
- Commercial Director, Power at Recruut Nigeria
- Facilities Superintendent at Aldelia Group
- Analyst In Business And Investment Research at Infomineo
- Head Of IT Development at Fircroft
- Marketing Executives at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- Job Vacancies at Enroyale Global Services Limited
- IT Officer at Culminate Consulting