Treasury Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 19 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
- Proper understanding of bank reconciliation.
- Understanding of bank facility pricing and interpretation.
- Clear understanding of trade finance /import-related financials, i.e. LC, BFC, LCITF
- Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- B.Sc in Accounting, or in any relevant field.
- At least one year of experience in cash management will be an added advantage
- Self motivated individual with effective organizational skills
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Sales Managers at Fadac Resources
- Business Development Executives at West-Bay Nigeria
- Graduate Data Entry Officers at eRecruiter Nigeria Limited
- Medical Officers at Ralds and Agate
- Latest Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
- Estate Officer at Inter Arc Consultants Ltd
- Job Openings at MyJobMag.com
- Orion ERP Executives at Fadac Resources