Treasury Officer at Michael Stevens Consulting
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 19 January, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Michael Stevens Consulting
Michael Stevens Consulting - We are a long established and well respected multi-disciplinary management and financial consulting firm with offices in several locations across Nigeria.
- Proper understanding of bank reconciliation.
- Understanding of bank facility pricing and interpretation.
- Clear understanding of trade finance /import-related financials, i.e. LC, BFC, LCITF
- Ensure the coordination of the statutory audit, year in year out, and resolve all possible queries
- Ensure the efficient management of company’s bank accounts
- Maintain and manage all financial records, logs, spreadsheets, and registers
- B.Sc in Accounting, or in any relevant field.
- At least one year of experience in cash management will be an added advantage
- Self motivated individual with effective organizational skills
- Possess exceptional analytical reasoning skills to think problems thoroughly and generate solutions
Method of Application
Applicants should forward their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Michael Stevens ConsultingSimilar Jobs
- Job Vacancies at Vantage Advisory
- Marketers at BSS Consulting Limited
- Business Development Executives at IRW Nigeria
- Latest Vacancies at Byteworks Technology Solutions Ltd
- Team Lead - Quality Analyst at Lorache Consulting
- Front Desk Officer at Rovedana Limited
- Fresh Vacancies at Janchine Nigeria Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Elevantix Consulting Limited