Experienced Audit Officer Recruitment at Adeboye Taiwo & Co.
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 19 January, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
We are an accounting and auditing firm delivering timely, efficient, quality and cost effective financial services to both private and public sector organizations. We have a team of dynamic and dedicated professionals who are trustworthy. We have offices in Lagos, Abuja and Ilorin. As part of part of our expansion plan, we are looking for experienced audit officers willing to join our team and realize our vision of creating lasting positive impact on our clients.
The audit staff will be responsible for:
- Collating, checking and analysing spreadsheet data
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Undertaking reviews of wages.
- Applicants must possess accuracy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office and ability to work with little supervision.
- Good attitude and integrity is required.
- Must be a graduate of Accounting (Bsc/HND) with Second Class Upper or Upper Credit, with minimum of 5 years post NYSC relevant experience.
- ICAN -ACA/ACCA will be an added advantage
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years old
- Must have worked in an Audit Firm for at least 5 years.
- Must be well grounded in carrying out Statutory Audit for both private and public organization.
- Must be well grounded in Tax Administration and follow up for Organization in different sectors of the economy.
- Knowledge of accounting software like QuickBooks, Sage and Tally etc required
- Knowledge of FIRS is a must.
Attractive and negotiable depending on experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on goo.gl to apply
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing MySalaryscale.com
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join MySalaryScale
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Research Associates at the International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)
- Latest Recruitment at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Job Openings at Nigeria Inter-Bank Settlement System Plc (NIBSS)
- Business Development Executives at CLG Securities Limited
- Chief Performance Management Partner at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Group Head, Treasury & Financial Institutions/Insurance at Aquila Group
- Sales Manager, Youth Banking at Ecobank Nigeria
- Individual Consultant for Translation, Interpreting and Editing Services at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)