Experienced Audit Officer Recruitment at Adeboye Taiwo & Co.
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 19 January, 2017
View Jobs in Banking / Financial Services
View Jobs posted same day
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
We are an accounting and auditing firm delivering timely, efficient, quality and cost effective financial services to both private and public sector organizations. We have a team of dynamic and dedicated professionals who are trustworthy. We have offices in Lagos, Abuja and Ilorin. As part of part of our expansion plan, we are looking for experienced audit officers willing to join our team and realize our vision of creating lasting positive impact on our clients.
The audit staff will be responsible for:
- Collating, checking and analysing spreadsheet data
- Examining company accounts and financial control systems
- Gauging levels of financial risk within organisations
- Checking that financial reports and records are accurate and reliable
- Ensuring that assets are safeguarded
- Identifying if and where processes are not working as they should and advising on changes to be made
- Preparing reports, commentaries and financial statements
- Liaising with managerial staff and presenting findings and recommendations
- Ensuring procedures, policies, legislation and regulations are correctly followed and complied with
- Undertaking reviews of wages.
- Applicants must possess accuracy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft office and ability to work with little supervision.
- Good attitude and integrity is required.
- Must be a graduate of Accounting (Bsc/HND) with Second Class Upper or Upper Credit, with minimum of 5 years post NYSC relevant experience.
- ICAN -ACA/ACCA will be an added advantage
- Applicants should not be more than 35 years old
- Must have worked in an Audit Firm for at least 5 years.
- Must be well grounded in carrying out Statutory Audit for both private and public organization.
- Must be well grounded in Tax Administration and follow up for Organization in different sectors of the economy.
- Knowledge of accounting software like QuickBooks, Sage and Tally etc required
- Knowledge of FIRS is a must.
Attractive and negotiable depending on experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to career website on goo.gl to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Medical Receptionist at Imisi Partners
- Latest Vacancies at the African Development Bank (AfDB)
- Internal Control Officers at Personal Trust Microfinance Bank
- Culture and Employee Engagement Officer at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)
- Zonal Manager at Wema Bank Plc
- Compl AML KYC Analyst 2 at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Treasurers at United Bank for Africa Plc
- Property Manager at a Fast-Growing Company