Sales Vacancies at Drury Industries
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 18 January, 2017
View Jobs in Manufacturing / Production / FMCG
View All Jobs at Drury Industries
Drury is a shining example of self reliance in the field of heavy chemicals manufacture. In existence since 1986. A well established conglomerate in the manufacturing and marketing of industrial chemicals (sulphuric Acid) and (Aluminium sulphate) in Nigeria requires the services of suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
- Job TypeFull Time
Abia, Abuja, Adamawa, Akwa Ibom, Anambra, Bauchi, Bayelsa, Benue, Borno, Cross River, Delta, Ebonyi, Edo, Ekiti, Enugu, Gombe, Imo, Jigawa, Kaduna, Kano, Katsina, Kebbi, Kogi, Kwara, Lagos, Nasarawa, Niger, Ogun, Ondo, Osun, Other, Oyo, Plateau, Rivers, Sokoto, Taraba, Yobe, Zamfara
- Job Field
Sales / Marketing / Business Development
- Applicants need to be creative, innovative to promote the products.
- Applicants must be able to liaise with government officials in ministries, state water boards. Collect orders and payments for Aluminium sulphate marketing & sales.
- Applicants should have good interpersonal skill to maintain steady relationship with the customers and prepare marketing / sales proposals for collection of contracts/LPO'S.
- Ensure payments and deliveries are made promptly.
- Candidates residing in the state capitals will be preferred.
- Candidate should possess B.Sc (Biochemistry), HND in Business Administration, Accounting, with a minimum of Two years work experience.
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant product Knowledge.
- Enthusiasm, interest and passion for product research and product review on website.
- Must be fluent in product detailing.
- Should have analytical & problem solving ability to tackle the customers.
- Ability to deliver company's guideline on all aspects related to product appreciation, quality and promotions.
- Trust on product image and confidence to deliver necessary information to prospective customers.
- Team leadership ability.
- Ability to plan various activities quality meetings and visits as required in the location.
Very attractive package.
Method of Application
Applicants should apply on line by sending their CV's to: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org addressing to:
Plot 9 & 18 Opic Industrial Estate,
Note: Candidate should specify their interested City/State.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Drury IndustriesSimilar Jobs
- Account Officers at Literamed Publications Nigeria Limited (Lantern Books)
- Promasidor Nigeria Limited Recruitment for HVAC Engineer
- 2017 Notore Chemical Industries Plc Engineering Trainee Programme
- Nestlé Nigeria Technical Training Programme 2017
- Accounting Job Vacancy at Peoplesource Consulting
- Facility Lead Recruitment at Kimberly Clark
- Chief Executive Officer (CEO) at VGS Recruitment Solution
- Head of Procurement at DIAGEO