Graduate Recruitment at Bioresources Development Group (BDG)
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: 20 January, 2017
View Jobs in Healthcare / Medical
View All Jobs at Bioresources Development Group (BDG)
Bioresources Development Group (BDG), a consortium of 6 companies that focuses on the entire value chain of the agriculture, health and wellness sector, from organic farms through scientific research and drug development, to manufacturing, marketing and sales; seeks to promote the development and sustainable utilization of natural products for health and cosmetics.
- As part of our contribution to reducing unemployment and increasing the quality of the human capacity capital in Nigeria, we invite graduates to apply for an intense 10-weeks internship programme that would earn some participants jobs and others career opportunities.
This First Session (sponsored by Intercedd Health Products) is geared toward grooming:
- Marketing Managers
- Healthy Living Counselors
- Graduates between the ages of 22 - 40 years, who are interested in a career in Health and Wellness counselling and marketing.
- Candidates will be selected through a rigorous interview and selection process.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their CV's to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Bioresources Development Group (BDG)Similar Jobs
- Personal Assistant at an Aesthetic Clinic - Fadac Resources
- Marketing Executives at PathCare Laboratories
- Job Openings at Mopheth Group
- Pharmacy Technician at Newgate Medical Services Limited
- Registered Staff Nurse/Midwife at St. Kizito Clinic
- HR Intern at Total Health Trust Limited (THT)
- Business Development Manager at South Shore Women's and Children's Hospital
- Medical Jobs at Shammah Specialist Hospital