Chief Executive Officer - Expatriate at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is a large conglomerate with business interests ranging from engineering services to FMCG and healthcare products.
Job Reference: 1086
Industry: Oil & Gas
The Scope of the Job
- Profitably growing Group in new business segment in the Nigerian oilfield Services industry (especially IMR, EPC contracts) and in its existing segments of oilfield chemicals, hardware and subsea IMR
- Building a competent, cost effective, efficient and results oriented organization.
- Exercising full accountability for managing Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Operations, as well as Group’s global partnerships and joint ventures.
- Reporting into the Group Managing Director and Deputy Group Managing Director.
- Providing overall strategic and operational leadership to Group’s management team.
- Developing a vision and long-term strategy in conjunction with the Group Executive Committee.
- Growing and developing Group’s management team, setting performance standards, coaching and training.
- Ensuring that Group’s financial performance, revenue growth, and other critical success factors are able to meet set targets.
- Controlling all aspects of Group’s P&L across the different business units.
- Identifying and executing business development opportunities, especially the growth of Chemicals (local production of oilfield chemicals) and Hardware (local production and import of tools and equipment)
- Oilfield services (growing Group’s service offering in and beyond subsea IMR) and network that allows to early identify industry trends and business opportunities
- Managing relationships with Regulatory and public bodies such as NAPIMS and NIPEX, Existing and potential customers, Existing and potential international partners.
- Identifying potential partners, developing partnership agreements and executing the partnerships.
- Monitoring new developments and technology advancements in the industry.
- Supervising operations, importation of raw materials, storage facilities, logistics and distribution.
- Controlling product and service quality by implementing quality control and assurance procedures.
- Master of Business Administration combined with an Engineering Degree (in an area relevant for the oil & gas industry).
- Minimum 18 years of experience in the oil & gas industry, thereof minimum 5 in managerial roles in leading international companies.
- Previous work experience in Nigeria is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of the oilfield services industry in emerging markets and network that allows to early identify industry trends and business opportunities
- Extensive experience in managing all important aspects across Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Operations and HR & Administration.
- Proven leadership skills, having successfully managed significant business units.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills and written proficiency in English.
- Excellent command of the relevant IT tools/ programs and professional standards.
- Good leadership skills. Capable of leading a team including Sales Managers and Engineers.
Offer and Benefits
- Attractive expatriate package (+200,000USD), family status.
- Benefits: Car, driver, house, cook, medical expenses, furnished accommodation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- Logistics & Facilities Officers at Telinno Consulting Limited (TCL)
- Latest Job Opportunities at Global Profilers
- Latest Jobs at Doheney Services Ltd
- Data Entry Officers at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Job Opportunities at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Legal Services Managers at Michael Stevens Consulting
- Job Openings at SD Human Resources Limited
- Finance and Accounting Officer at H.C. Bonum