Chief Executive Officer - Expatriate at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Posted on: 11 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Adexen
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Adexen Recruitment Agency - Our client is a large conglomerate with business interests ranging from engineering services to FMCG and healthcare products.
Job Reference: 1086
Industry: Oil & Gas
The Scope of the Job
- Profitably growing Group in new business segment in the Nigerian oilfield Services industry (especially IMR, EPC contracts) and in its existing segments of oilfield chemicals, hardware and subsea IMR
- Building a competent, cost effective, efficient and results oriented organization.
- Exercising full accountability for managing Business Development, Sales & Marketing, Operations, as well as Group’s global partnerships and joint ventures.
- Reporting into the Group Managing Director and Deputy Group Managing Director.
- Providing overall strategic and operational leadership to Group’s management team.
- Developing a vision and long-term strategy in conjunction with the Group Executive Committee.
- Growing and developing Group’s management team, setting performance standards, coaching and training.
- Ensuring that Group’s financial performance, revenue growth, and other critical success factors are able to meet set targets.
- Controlling all aspects of Group’s P&L across the different business units.
- Identifying and executing business development opportunities, especially the growth of Chemicals (local production of oilfield chemicals) and Hardware (local production and import of tools and equipment)
- Oilfield services (growing Group’s service offering in and beyond subsea IMR) and network that allows to early identify industry trends and business opportunities
- Managing relationships with Regulatory and public bodies such as NAPIMS and NIPEX, Existing and potential customers, Existing and potential international partners.
- Identifying potential partners, developing partnership agreements and executing the partnerships.
- Monitoring new developments and technology advancements in the industry.
- Supervising operations, importation of raw materials, storage facilities, logistics and distribution.
- Controlling product and service quality by implementing quality control and assurance procedures.
- Master of Business Administration combined with an Engineering Degree (in an area relevant for the oil & gas industry).
- Minimum 18 years of experience in the oil & gas industry, thereof minimum 5 in managerial roles in leading international companies.
- Previous work experience in Nigeria is an advantage.
- Extensive knowledge of the oilfield services industry in emerging markets and network that allows to early identify industry trends and business opportunities
- Extensive experience in managing all important aspects across Sales & Marketing, Business Development, Operations and HR & Administration.
- Proven leadership skills, having successfully managed significant business units.
- Excellent analytical and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills and written proficiency in English.
- Excellent command of the relevant IT tools/ programs and professional standards.
- Good leadership skills. Capable of leading a team including Sales Managers and Engineers.
Offer and Benefits
- Attractive expatriate package (+200,000USD), family status.
- Benefits: Car, driver, house, cook, medical expenses, furnished accommodation.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Adexen career website on www.adexen.com to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about AdexenSimilar Jobs
- IT Personnel at Eduwalt Communications (EWC)
- Information Technology (IT) Support Officer at a Downstream Oil and Gas Company - Stresert Services Limited
- Church Administrator at Harbour Human Capital Solutions (HHCS) Limited
- Sales Vacancies at Ascentech Services Limited
- Customer Service Officer at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Payroll Officer at Oscar Temple
- Financial Planning and Analysis Manager at Platinum Careers
- Marketing Officers at Green Field Health Management Limited