If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Transmed is a full service distributor, managing and controlling the entire distribution value chain. Our services cover supply chain, logistics, distribution, sales and promotions with best in class execution.
Established in Lebanon since 1946, Transmed focused on the distribution of a very extensive range of Household and Personal Care Products from Procter & Gamble and Clorox, and in parallel developed the distribution of Food products starting with Mars confectionery range, and expanded it throughout the years to include McCain, Danone baby food, United Biscuits, Kellogg’s, Mondelez, Bahlsen, Perfetti, Siblou, Junior croissants, Castania kernels, Walkers biscuits as well as many other brands.
- Achievement of Sales & Distribution Targets
- Target Setting by Customer by Channel by Brand
- Strong Knowledge of the Field to propose a GTM model
- Ensure all Plans are executed in all channels accordingly
- Identify and develop Coverage Grey Areas
- Prepare a Sales Plan for different Channels
- Monitor closely all Sales Activity in his field across channels and report accordingly.
- Analyze and report all Competitors Activities & Strategy
- Ensure all collection of Account receivables
- Bachelor’s Degree in any relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in the FMCG Industry
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Leadership Skills; Good Mentoring and Coaching Skills
- Team Management Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Good Analytical Skills
- Ability to prepare a field sales plan
- Customer Relationship Management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Transmed - Nigeria career website on transmed.taleo.net to apply