MindAfrica is currently recruiting trainers that will deliver hands-on workshops during out-of-school hours for primary and secondary school students in Port Harcourt, Rivers State. Working with a STEM curriculum that comprises hands-on projects and emphasizes learning by doing,
trainers would be responsible for developing project plans and working with students to create exciting, whimsical, structures and devices within MindAfrica’s program scope.
Trainers will be expected to work as part of a team and be well acquainted with relevant training technology, provide basic technical support and troubleshooting required in a training environment.
- Must be ready to apply creative skills and those of an educator to plan, acquire materials, prep, and present workshops within the program scope.
- Must be adaptable, flexible, and enthusiastic while interacting with groups of students in a high energy setting.
- Should have ability to assess own progress and troubleshoot challenges.
- Should have ability to work collaboratively with other instructors or team members.
- 2+ years of in-classroom experience or working on similar projects.
- Background in Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) fields
- Excellent interpersonal skills - with children, youth, parents, peers and supervisors.
- Excellent facilitation skills
- Must have a Can-do attitude.
- References from previous projects
- Successful completion of a screening task – at interview stage.
Method of Application
Applications and CVs to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org highlighting relevant skills and experiences only. Applicants must also
indicate if application is for a Full-time or Part-time position. Only successful candidates would be invited for interview.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.