Project Management Vacancy at Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL)
Posted on: 10 January, 2017
Deadline: 3 March, 2017
View Jobs in Consulting
View All Jobs at Resource Intermediaries Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Resource Intermediaries Limited (RIL) is a company registered in Nigeria to engage in outsourcing services. We focus on three key areas; Human Resource Management, People Placement and Learning & Development
At RIL people management is at the heart of ALL we do; easing business burdens is why we do it.
Salary: N400,000 - N450,000
Preferably certified in Prince 2, PMI, PMBOK or other project management
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer focus and ability to manage client expectations
- Proven ability to work under stress in emergencies; flexibility to handle pressure
- coming from all directions simultaneously
- Strong team-orientated interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interface with a
- wide variety of people at all levels
- Self-motivated and able to work under little supervision.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to interact with users at all levels.
- Must be service orientated
- Stakeholder management
- Managing project governance responsibilities (In-country & Center)
- Managing time, resources and project budgets
- Managing Project Governance shared folder for easy access to project documents
- Ensuring adherence to defined Project Governance policies
- Monitoring and communicating project status and delivery
- Managing project documentation and ensuring objectives set out are achieved whilst preventing scope creep
- Prioritization and efficient time management
- Ensure strict compliance to the Standard Operating Processes
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Department Head & Team Leader
- The position requires a detailed approach to task completion, strong organization skills, positive relationship and communication skills, and a general understanding of assigned project dynamics.
- Work at all levels of the project from business analyst through project management as needed to govern the project execution successfully.
- Work closely with procurement, finance, It cost management , legal team and other stakeholders in reviewing contracts as it relates to projects and ensure that governance is followed.
Key Performance Indicators:
- Project stakeholders satisfaction levels
- Number of projects/WR delivered successfully without complaints
- Compliance to Project Governance, Process and Function
- Compliance level to project governance
- Feedback from In-country and Center to include the Steering Committee
- Number and value of sanctions received as a result of non-compliance to IT policies
- Zero Audit exceptions
- Internal customer satisfaction level with IT support
- No of Projects delivered on time, scope, within budget
- Other KPIs identified by Head of Project Management Office
- Review project and business requirements and advice business
- Resolve project and business issues by providing timely solutions
- Support during project rollouts and work request changes.
- Set and ensure adherence to procedures with regards to application configuration and deployment
- Manage project schedule and resource management
- Project financial management
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Resource Intermediaries Limited career website on www.resourceintermediaries.org to apply
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Resource Intermediaries LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Product/Brand Manager (FMCG) at eRecruiter Nigeria
- Psychologist at Protege Management
- Accounts Clerk at Ascentech Services Ltd
- Fresh Vacancies at Fadac Resources
- Junior Digital Designer / Graphic Designer (Photoshop) at Oscar Temple
- Jobs at McTimothy Associates
- Business Development Executives at Intelfort Nigeria Limited
- Expert, Business Plan Development at Aquarian Consult Limited