Career Opportunities at May & Baker
Posted on: 10 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Pharmaceuticals
View All Jobs at May & Baker
May & Baker Nigeria Plc - We are committed to applying our resources and science to improve the quality of life. We provide quality and affordable medicines, food and beverages to those who need them.
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- Reporting to the Business Manager, the incumbent will be involved in the promotion of the company’s assigned products to medical and allied professionals in teaching, general and specialist practice through various levels of marketing interviews/medical meetings sufficient to achieve the agreed prescription and sales target.
- Candidates must possess a B.Pharm with at least one (1) year (NYSC inclusive) medical field sales experience with a reputable company.
- Applicants must be result oriented, self-motivated with good oral and written communication skills and must possess strong persuasion and presentation skills with proficiency with MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- The incumbent will have responsibilities for Government Business in the area to achieve agreed sales volumes.
- He / She must possess excellent planning and organizing skills, strong oral and written communication abilities and good presentation skills.
- Candidates must demonstrate a high level of competence in Marketing and Sales function.
- Candidates should possess a degree preferably in Biological Sciences with 4 years cumulative sales experience in government business.
Method of Application
Use the link(s) below to apply on company website.
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about May & BakerSimilar Jobs
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Recruitment for Manager, Independent Business Monitoring, EMEA
- Facilities Assistant at HealthPlus Limited
- Pfizer Nigeria Recruitment for Senior Corporate Counsel
- Accountants at a Pharmaceutical Company - Bellforte Consulting
- Compliance Specialist at a Leading Pharmaceutical Company - Kinetic Business Solutions FZ
- Job Openings at Kayhelt Pharma Limited