Human Resource Manager at Steyrvistar Limited
Posted on: 10 January, 2017
Deadline: 11 January, 2017
View Jobs in Security
View All Jobs at Steyrvistar Limited
If you have not been getting our emails, check your Spam folder folder on Yahoo or Promotions tab on Gmail; mark us as Not Spam and add us to your contact list. Learn how to
Steyrvistar Limited is a privately held Nigerian company with a wholly owned subsidiary company in Ghana, United Kingdom and the United States. Over the years, we have evolved from a leading supplier and integrator of telecommunication and security systems to recognizing a broader range of emerging technologies and applications, which we have turned into a viable and robust solution.
- Maintains the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analyzing exit interviews; recommending changes.
- Prepares employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintains a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensures planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; scheduling management conferences with employees; hearing and resolving employee grievances; counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintains employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends; recommending benefit programs to management; directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts; designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records; representing the organization at hearings.
Method of Application
Applicants should send their Curriculum Vitae and Cover Note to:
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about Steyrvistar LimitedSimilar Jobs
- Driver at Fortune Security Company Limited
- IT Officer at Proforce Limited