Exciting Digital Marketing Job at The Bag Shop
Posted on: 9 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Online Sales / Marketing
View All Jobs at The Bag Shop
The Bag Shop is Nigeria's #1 Source for Leather Handbags Online. We are currently building a small digital/online marketing team and looking to fill an entry manager level position for digital marketing.
Job Description and Requirements
- The individual will work with others to grow both organic and paid traffic to our website using various forms of digital marketing such as Social Media, Search Engine, Email, Paid Advertising, CRO, etc.
- Individual should have a minimum of 3 years proven experience in digital marketing and probably understand the motivation behind handbag purchase.
- A minimum BSC is preferable but experience supersedes formal education. Individual must be a team player, customer centric and high creative.
- Experience in using Analytics tools, conducting A/B Testing, interpreting data, conducting research is definitely a plus.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV's to Jobs@thebagshop.com.ng
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Know more about The Bag ShopSimilar Jobs
- Social Media Intern at Jay Osbie
- SEO Specialist at The Vane
- Merchandising And Supplier Selection & Management Job Vacancy at Konga
- Career Opportunities at Jumia Nigeria
- Accounts Receivable Associates at Jumia Nigeria
- Job Opportunity at Jumia Nigeria
- Entry-level Copywriters at Kilimall Nigeria
- HR Associates at Jumia Nigeria