Jobs in a Security Company
Posted on: 24 March, 2013
Deadline: 4 April, 2013
View Jobs in Security
View Jobs posted same day
A security company, urgently requires competent and qualified Nigerian candidates with the necessary experience to fill the position of:
- Assist in manpower planning activities and recruitment processes (application profiling, shortlists, Interviews management, selection, placement, Induction etc).
- Assist in implementation of employee management and communication activities of the company.
- Manage effective documentation and filing of all HR and admin material.
- Ensure adherence to HR and Admin processes and procedure of the company including managing time/clocking equipment, duty roster, absentees, and sick and leave management, disciplinary matters and performance management.
- Proactively articulate and implement an effective office administration system ensuring prompt maintenance and repair, payment advice including purchases.
- Ensure prompt renewals of insurance policies, operating licenses, rents, rates and other utility bills and handles journey management activities.
- The right candidates who must be resident in Lagos must hold a good post NYSC degree, with at least 2years work experience in HR and
- Admin department of a reputable company.
- Must be computer literate, articulate with excellent oral communication and writing skills with confidentiality and integrity dispositions.
- Professional membership of any HR body is an added advantage.
go to method of application »
- Handles distribution and pick-up of letters, invoices, cheques and other documents to and from clients on Lagos Island and Mainland.
- Generates daily movement log and incidence report for management.
- Candidate must be between 35-40 years old and must possess at least a National Diploma in any discipline.
- Must be a dispatch rider (with valid rider’s permit) in his current employment with not less than 3 years dispatch bike riding experience and conversant with Lagos island and mainland routes.
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send application and detailed CV (as MS word attachment) to: email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs
- Similar Jobs
- Business Development Executive at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Security Guard at Guardian Global Resources
- Female Security Operatives at Red Eye Security Limited
- HR/Operations Officers at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Security Guards at Red Eye Security Limited