Job Openings at Pete Ground Services Limited (Updated)
Posted on: 12 January, 2017
Deadline: Not Specified
View Jobs in Aviation / Airline
View All Jobs at Pete Ground Services Limited
Pete Ground Services Limited is incorporated under the Companies and Allied Matters Act 1990 of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To be amongst the admired Aviation ground services providers within the country by year 2013.
To work with local and international aviation companies in providing adequate high quality and trusted services to respective institutions at affordable prices.
- Clean the interior and exterior of designated aircrafts;
- Vacuum floors and wipe down windows;
- Remove trash from receptacles and seat pockets;
- Replenish airline materials in the seat pockets;
- Clean lavatories and replenish supplies;
- Clean aircraft cockpit and cabin as instructed;
- Drive cleaning van around the airport for maintenance purposes;
- Managed the safety of the aircraft by reporting a problem with the rear engine noticed while cleaning the aircraft exterior.
- Minimum educational qualification: OND/SSCE
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a professional manner
- Time management
- Mechanical aptitude
- Driving experience necessary and must possess a valid driving license
go to method of application »
- Ability to work effectively
- Ability to adapt to various Hand – On work-paces while always maintaining a high-level of attentiveness and energy
- Physically fit; candidates must at least meet minimum physical requirements to be considered for this opening.
- Good and adequate driving skill with minimum of three years’ experience with a valid driver’s license
- Demonstrated exceptional results in a client-service role.
- Professional, welcoming, and positive communication style.
- Ability to anticipate needs and prepare contingency plans in advance.
- Exercises sound operational judgment, as well as flexibility to shifting priorities and challenges.
- Must be able to pass our pre-employment background investigation.
Method of Application
Send your application to email@example.com
Have you ever needed salary data to make informed career decisions? Introducing Salaryscale.ng
, a platform that crowdsources salary data in Nigeria and we will love your input. Join SalaryScale.
❮ Back to All Jobs